HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

tumblr_pa5ez0uvDa1vpd97oo1_500.gif

Kendall’s suits and shirt collars really bother me. I also dislike how weak/awkward his character’s speech.

I dont think y'all understand, Kendall wanted a bike to stunt. His father hires a bike rider for him so Kendall is forced to ride ***** :rofl: Defeats the entire purpose.

All that food wasting :smh: @Comparison Ford on steroids.

Oh the disrespect, not even a meeting with Connor :lol: Fam is really removed and I think its not despite being the oldest but cuz he is the oldest. He's busy bidding on Napoleon's penis.

Shiv is clearly the best suited. I've seen this before a few times where the daughter or sister or wife is the clear heir apparent but she's a female so everybody balks at it.

Last edited:
Excellent first episode!

Shiv is clearly the best suited. I've seen this before a few times where the daughter or sister or wife is the clear heir apparent but she's a female so everybody balks at it.

Agreed that Shiv is the best suitor to be CEO. She's ruthless & willing to do w/e to get the job done. However, she doesn't know the business at all, which I'm sure Logan will use to his advantage. I don't think it's going to be as clear/cut as Shiv thinks. Logan sees things 5 moves ahead.

Watching Kendall crumble throughout the episode was tough to watch, which is the reason why he's not CEO. Yes, he knows the business but he's (very) weak and a drug addict. Roman is the epitome of nepotism and lucky his last name is Roy.

Connor continues his string of being useless.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed Marcy's reaction when Logan said he wasn't selling. She didn't seem pleased at all. I hope we get more of her motives this season. First season she was mostly Logan's supporter but like Logan said, she's playing her own game like everyone else.

Kendall holding the door for everyone leaving the room :smh::rofl:

Logan's bodyguard Colin giving Kendall a run down about all that happened and that he knows :wow: :rofl:

Shiv Roy
kttcoliblessed

Back
Top Bottom