HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

1681977590808.png

1681977605842.png

What a great episode. Marsha to the Willa burn to all of the jokes the kids had Plus Tom commenting on everyone. All of the drama and side conversations the old guard versus the kids and.. just an amazing episode

Just watched again - Tom with his, "I'm just here to serve" has to be telling

yea i'm thinking shiv is going to be sitting on the throne....shes down down now and ken up up...just dont seeing that holding up down the stretch

shiv chair/ceo
romulus coo

ken - bali

Shiv is pregnant, she gonna go home and be a family woman

Tom’s been using thay line forever, he’s a stooge that doesn’t want to go back to the broke life. He’s Greg without the direct family ties

Shiv is pregnant, she gonna go home and be a family woman

Tom’s been using thay line forever, he’s a stooge that doesn’t want to go back to the broke life. He’s Greg without the direct family ties

I’m sure he’d make out pretty good with the divorce

192, and Lukas our here sending 1 L of his blood to chicks was fake right, just ploy by him to get in good with Shiv, see if she trustworthy, what i saw on reddit?

Last edited:
The initial sit down with Mattson and the boys was child’s play. Mattson had them completely rattled. :lol:

Wait so y’all are saying shiv is preggo by Tom?
Shiv is so mentally unstable right now.

Sometimes my favorite part of this show are the subtle attention to details they throw in every episode.

I forget who made the joke, it may have been Tom, that Logan blood pressure spiked because he forgot to wear his compression socks in order to not look old for Chuckles the Clown.

Fast forward to the recent episode, Frank & Carl struggling to put on their compression socks right before takeoff :lol:

Roman had had enough :angry:

Kendall from the beginning to the end :smh:

Shiv's list.... Notable who she wanted to keep.

Mattson wanting a pic :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom