HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Speaking of:

I posted the clip on here earlier of Ellie and Dana (Merced) riding on horseback in Season 2, then Elon deleted it.

Unfortunately Fede Alvarez, director of Alien Romulus, had the perfect cast for The Last of Us Season 2.

Ellie - Cailee Spaeny
Dana - Isabella Merced

“There's Smith and he's standing there and he's got the iceberg warning in his ******* hand, excuse me his hand.” B Bronson

No spoilers, of course... but def one of my fav moments.
1727363828234.png

I think I've said it prior, but I am really looking forward to seeing how the non-video game players react to the narrative built from game 2. I don't think I've ever watched a show where I fully know the source material.

Its a lot of side picking, and most people I saw chose wrong

I think I've said it prior, but I am really looking forward to seeing how the non-video game players react to the narrative built from game 2. I don't think I've ever watched a show where I fully know the source material.

Its a lot of side picking, and most people I saw chose wrong
like HoTD?

Still feel cheated there wasn't much infected action outside of about 2 episodes last season. Glad I don't feel like I have to rewatch season 1 to get ready for this. Only thing I'm still certain about is that

there's no way they off Pedro. Maybe shelved with a coma storyline, if anything. Have Elle assume he's a goner so she can go Iceman on everyone. And then he can magically grab Elle's hand at the end before killing Buff girl:lol:

TLOU 2 is broken into two seasons?

Is Naughty Dog working on Part 3? Or is that it?
When Season 2 finally arrives in 2025, it will be shorter than Season 1, consisting of seven episodes. But the good news is that a potential third season will be “significantly larger” and possibly bigger in scope, and there could very well be a Season 4 coming behind it according to series co-creators, executive producers, showrunners and directors Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann.

When Season 2 finally arrives in 2025, it will be shorter than Season 1, consisting of seven episodes. But the good news is that a potential third season will be “significantly larger” and possibly bigger in scope, and there could very well be a Season 4 coming behind it according to series co-creators, executive producers, showrunners and directors Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann.
7??? **** outta here, Craig. Better mean we get multiple episodes that are more than an hour long. Considering the opening of the game, they could easily turn that into a single 90+ minute episode.

Back
Top Bottom