HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

yea, it depends on how the story gets told. i dont want to spoil anything, but when the game has those flashbacks it helps you understand…but initially it’s pretty shocking

I dated a girl who looked exactly like Kaitlyn Dever, I’m IN.

yea, it depends on how the story gets told. i dont want to spoil anything, but when the game has those flashbacks it helps you understand…but initially it’s pretty shocking
Yeah Abbey backstory should be the focus of the season so we actually have a connection with the character this time :smh:

It's going to be interesting to see how they approach it. Personally, I loved the direction that they went in. The big event was shocking and made you hate Abby. I personally liked the risk they took there but apparently a lot of the fan base didn't so the TV show gives them an opportunity to change things.

If it's true that they stretch things out into two seasons we can spend a lot more time with Abby before the big event and Even spend more time with Joel and Abby between games.

I would also love to have a couple of episodes dedicated solely to the WLF and the Serephites and dive more deeply into The background of those groups. The last of Us 2 is just a much larger game with so much more to explore. I can't wait

She’ll be fine I’m pretty sure she’s heard crap from being on a show with Tim Allen. I can’t wait

She’s about the best choice I could ask for and really doubt she’s gonna trade in her body type to look like Abs, good deal all around.

She’s about the best choice I could ask for and really doubt she’s gonna trade in her body type to look like Abs, good deal all around.
Why not? We have seen much bigger transformations. Some of the stuff these marvel actors do is wild.

Why not? We have seen much bigger transformations. Some of the stuff these marvel actors do is wild.
Tbh I don’t see the positive in doing it, Abby doesn’t need to be huge in the game, she just is

Go for the Sarah Connor look. More toned. She def gotta hit the weight room though. Can't be looking like she did in Booksmart or Unbelievable :lol:

Go for the Sarah Connor look. More toned. She def gotta hit the weight room though. Can't be looking like she did in Booksmart or Unbelievable :lol:

Yeah, that's a good middle ground. I'm not gonna defend that against the folks who want a diehard diesel chick, because I'm usually always going to want to go with source material accuracy for characters.

But if they went that route, it would also take all the realism away that Lil' Miss Mormont could beat her in a fight so I'm not gonna lose sleep at her missing the steroid pimples and guns.

But just give me more of the infected and I'll be good. I can't believe that St. Louis episode was the last time we saw any.

I haven't played these games. I see this name mentioned a lot with similar remarks. Anxious to see its all about.

Back
Top Bottom