HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Need to watch this soon. They had a very small booth at NY Comic Con. Just 2 beautiful women dressed in all white with a tv playing the trailer in the back and a table on information pamphlets.

Need to watch this soon. They had a very small booth at NY Comic Con. Just 2 beautiful women dressed in all white with a tv playing the trailer in the back and a table on information pamphlets.

Last edited:
^ I've watched the first episode 4 times, two of them coming while I was at work :lol:. Gonna throw on the 2nd episode in a little bit. Only watched that once so far.

I think the Man in Black is dying and he thinks that there may be some way to gain immortality by getting to the end of the maze in some Transcendence steel. Ford kind of alluded to this during his conversation with Bernard about us reaching the peak of our evolution.

Also, what's with the flies? They've made it a point to mention something about flies every episode, or show weird things happening with them. I think it's a way for some technician to screw with the robots in westworld without being caught by the cameras. Just my random knee jerk theory laugh.gif

I read somewhere that the flies are the only animal/insect that is real. In the first episode the hosts don't really react to the flies becuase they're robots. Bernard even says something to the effect that the hosts can't even hurt a fly. But by the end of the episode you can tell something has changed because Dolores kills the fly even though it defies her programming.

Last edited:
Show is :pimp: :pimp:.
Theories out there that the William storyline is a flashback of MiB. :wow:

Last edited:
Those 2 scientist f'd up big time. Maeve should have been decommissioned after her encounter with the real world. Guess they didn't want to get in trouble and just acted like nothing happened.

I waited til tonight to come into this thread. I've never been one to care about spoilers but there's just something about good television on a Sunday night.

But anyway, another good episode. IMO, the blonde host in the white dress that welcomed William (I think that was his name) is by far the sexiest one for me [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Anyone notice the fly that was buzzing around during the presidential debate? Made me think of Westworld and the hosts [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

another solid episode. only thing bugging me if they can monitor the guests like that (man in black) they didn't have video of him scalping the dude for a map thus raising the alarm?

yes Talulah Riley is sexy as hell :wow: :wow: too bad she is only going to be in one episode this season :smh:

View media item 2193883

Nolan named GTA, Red Dead, and Bioshock as inspirations for Westworld:

link

if bioshock was an inspiration does that mean the Shakespeare quote, "These violent delights have violent ends" is the trigger phrase just like in Bioshock's "Would you kindly?" I mean the dad said it to delores and then delores to maeve and once the phrase was said they all became self aware/different. :nerd:

Last edited:
Ep 2 was cool. Not as good as the premiere, but it did a good job of introducing characters and setting up for the rest of the season.

Nolan named GTA, Red Dead, and Bioshock as inspirations for Westworld:

if bioshock was an inspiration does that mean the Shakespeare quote, "These violent delights have violent ends" is the trigger phrase just like in Bioshock's "Would you kindly?" I mean the dad said it to delores and then delores to maeve and once the phrase was said they all became self aware/different. :nerd:

The 1st episode reminded me of Red Dead redemption like no other! Especially the part where the chic is pumping rounds into the dude being dragged behind the horse. I used to do that all day in that game!!!

Can't wait for the episode where they go bear hunting in the snowy town of Tall Trees and shoot like 27 Grizzlies :rofl: :rofl:

another solid episode. only thing bugging me if they can monitor the guests like that (man in black) they didn't have video of him scalping the dude for a map thus raising the alarm?

They were monitoring the MIB in this episode. The supervisor dude told the employee that he's allowed to do whatever he wants.

I actually liked the second episode a bit more. Helped me gain a better understanding of the overall story. I'm really interested in the MIB, I have a feeling I won't like him by the end of season though.

Dudes kept passing Maeve and Shorty is still a bad one, had me very disappointed. I could see me spending a lot of money/ time in west world and never having a single adventure.

They were monitoring the MIB in this episode. The supervisor dude told the employee that he's allowed to do whatever he wants.

Yes, thats why i mentioned it. If they monitored him this episode why not before when he scalped the dude for a map. I mean if they did they would already know his true intentions by seeing him snoping around for the deeper level.

That gun that the MiB used though [emoji]128563[/emoji] with the one shotgun shell at the end [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Forgot what its called but it was used by Confederate soldiers.

Yes, thats why i mentioned it. If they monitored him this episode why not before when he scalped the dude for a map. I mean if they did they would already know his true intentions by seeing him snoping around for the deeper level.

I'm sure they know, their surveillance is on point. Seems like they're just letting him play his game.

I think that all the havoc he's wreaking is going to come back to bite him in the ***. The bots are developing memories, and his victims are going to remember what he did to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom