HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Just chatting with the bot, 28 days max you can stay in WW then youre required to stay at the Mesa Gold for a week to decompress. They call it the worlds finest decompression chamber.

Yeah white hat represents values/morals and black hat strips all that revealing who you really are says the bot. The bot says hat color choice represents your way of life in WW. Remember the friend saying to him i want to meet "that guy" that will show itself after experiencing WW.

And then i kept typing in supervisor and this popped up:
View media item 2194769
Now we know what delores dad completely whispered to her.

Last edited:
That "stealth flashback" theory is crazy. And given the Nolans' history with time being a key theme in their movies, it definitely lends some credence to the theory.

On the other hand, WW looks exactly the same in the "flashback" and current day. It's been 30 years and the park hasn't changed a bit? That's the only thing that's swaying me from believing the theory.

I've never been this engrossed in a TV show. I find myself going to the West World reddit a few times a day looking for more theories and **** :lol:.

Last edited:
I feel like Jeffrey Wright's character "Bernard" is actually a host himself. He's the most, evolved, self-aware version of Ford's creation. His relationship with Dolores completely intrigues me. They say she's the oldest host in the park, but in my guess, its Bernard and he's trying to help her become as autonomous as himself. (Mans is boning real life women & such :lol:) Hence those "secrets" Bernard shares with her and also why he's like "delete this convo" and things of that nature. Bernard is the "virus" (Ep 3 preview hints at one of the scientists saying the problem may be bigger than they thought), and with him holding a high position of influence, he can allow all the bugged, malfunctioning hosts in Westworld to keep running wild, sort of a diagnostics test in becoming autonomous.

Last edited:
Love the show, but im not here for the theories and crap, that can ruin a show imo. I'll check this thread out at the end of the season lol.

Yea I'm cool off all the Reddit theories, I'm just trying to enjoy the show.

I'm observant enough to pick up on clues, until the writers really show their hand, it's all speculation.

Yea I'm cool off all the Reddit theories, I'm just trying to enjoy the show.

I'm observant enough to pick up on clues, until the writers really show their hand, it's all speculation.

Exactly how I feel. That's why I've never gotten into all the GOT theories either. Just watch and enjoy. The prospect of figuring something out about a show before it actually happens doesn't add to my enjoyment level. But I get why some people are into exploring theories and all that.

I also don't mind people bring up theories in a thread like this as long as they keep the information in spoilers. Folks in the GOT thread have been -- for the most part -- pretty good about that over the years.

Last edited:
I remember binging on True Detective (season 1) and loving it, then I stumbled onto the NT thread and looked through dozens and dozens of pages of theories and speculation, most of which, albeit fun to read on its own, was junk and would've taken away from the show.

I can't help myself -- from Lost to GoT, I hover on NT for the latest theories, but I will try to exercise more self-discipline with WW.

Last edited:
^ Dude was bugging. He knows what West World is all about and proceeds to not smash the first dime throwing it at him, before he even gets to the park :lol:.

Word, she served it up right there in that tight *** dress and he says nope. :smh: The train and dbag friend can wait :lol:

She's so far the baddest one on the show.

Would have been another instant classic HBO sex scene right there on the clothing display :pimp:

Last edited:
Word, she served it up right there in that tight *** dress and he says nope. :smh: The train and dbag friend can wait :lol:

She's so far the baddest one on the show.

Would have been another instant classic HBO sex scene right there on the clothing display :pimp:

Son!! :smh: baby girl told him he could take his time :evil: :smh:

Another crazy episode. What a great way to show us how the world works from the other end.

So far they've introduced it from the bot's side and then now from the guest's side.

Can't wait for more!

EP 2 > EP 1 both was really good

Not to sidetrack but THE YOUNG POPE :wow:

What is this trailer caught my attention

Last edited:
The young pope is basically a joint effort with multiple production companies. It's not solely HBOs. It will debut first in italy, france, uk, etc. during this month, while HBO gets it in Feb of next year.

Last edited:
That Pope show caught my eye too. I'll definitely check it out when it releases. I like alot of the stuff Jude Law has done.

You know she got it because Musk divorced her and remarried her until she divorced him.

The () had him in a rear naked choke.

The young pope is basically a joint effort with multiple production companies. It's not solely HBOs. It will debut first in italy, france, uk, etc. during this month, while HBO gets it in Feb of next year.

Smart, low risk because it's tested in other markets + religious content and you still have exclusive rights.

Back
Top Bottom