HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Damn only 8 eps? I don't think I mind a reboot as I didn't really like the direction that it was going in season 2.

Damn only 8 eps? I don't think I mind a reboot as I didn't really like the direction that it was going in season 2.

Yeah, the amount of episodes is disappointing, but I do have high hopes for this season. I went to the Westworld event at CES this year, and I overheard an interview someone from Forbes did with the show’s producer.

He low key acknowledged that Season 2 was not up to par, and mentioned that you technically don’t need to watch the first two seasons to appreciate this third one, but there are a lot of Easter eggs you’ll miss if you didn’t.

Started watching the last episode of last season and man I was lost :lol:

need to watch a recap vid before the premiere tonight

I usually look down on stupid/ADD/ on their phone the whole time people who claim to be lost when watching pretty simple shows but I'ma keep it a buck, season 2 might be the first time ever I was like there's a huge chunk of this I can't compute. Also doesn't help that it's 2 years between each season.

Just reposting the trailers in honor of tonight

and watch this one if you haven't, its pretty good

Solid premiere tonight. I like the touch of the locations graphic in between scenes.

Cinematography has always been great but this season is A1 already :pimp:

Hope each episode is longer than 60 minutes since it’s only an 8 episode season.

Yooooooo!!!

that was great! :pimp:

992CE546-6742-4B05-B07D-78808BA62E1A.jpeg

for real tho, IDK why that Pinoy character spoke Mandarin. I mean in real life China has “occupied” parts of the Philippines near Palawan so that’s probably why but man, that’s spot-on as far as current events are concerned.

Pumped for this season :pimp:

Nah, they back on that same bs with the horrible writing from S2.

She calls for her bike to pick her up...bike just happens to conveniently collide perfectly with the dude JUST as he’s about to shoot her...yet bike is nowhere to be seen afterwards as she’s staggering around wounded in a tunnel...

Wouldn’t the bike come back around to get her? Wouldn’t she call for the bike again? How is it that these trained shooters, in every shootout scenario going back to S2, have THE WORST aim possible and always miss yet Delores has immaculate aim?

Back
Top Bottom