HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

drogon.gif

Loved the episode today. The escape at the end was a little rushed but everything else was well done and brought back themes from season 1 that were the reason I watched this show in the first place.

In the same way they grew things to a simulation within a simulation, I hope they can build on that with the real world now that all 3 main players (Dolores, Maeve, Bernard) are out.

Was pissed seeing D&D and then looked over and saw Drogon and it helped ease my hatred a bit :lol:

Dolores in the black dress from the previous episode and Maeve in the white dress this episode.

Thandie rockin that white dress very well :pimp:

It’s the white/black hat all over again from season 1.

A lot of folks think otherwise - it’d make more sense for Teddy to be Martin Connells character and be Dolores muscle.

I don’t think Teddy has the alpha chops and brains to run a company:lol:

I’m guessing you didn’t see the shot where Dolores was spooning Charlotte in bed?

I’m guessing you didn’t see the shot where Dolores was spooning Charlotte in bed?
Nah but that’s also a bit too on the nose, especially when a huge part of this season’s storyline is “which spheres did Dolores take with her?”

Not saying you’re wrong but that just feels a wee bit too obvious and elementary.

Oh didn't know my boy Michael Ealy was in this :pimp:

Got damn, thinnest tablet of all time.

I cant call it if Charlotte is Teddy. I can see him getting mad about pedophile but killing him on the spot and referring to himself as a predator?

:lol: @ Charlotte being the mole. Saw that coming.

Last edited:
Tessa Thompson so fire :pimp:

Aaron Paul will forever be Jesse Pinkman to me. Can’t shake that character no matter how hard he tries in a new roll :lol:

They on some alternate world ****. I think Jesse Pinkman really got smoked in those flashbacks and he's some sort of digital clone.

Also...that's definitely not Teddy in Charlotte. Teddy was a ***...he not choking out dudes broad day and snatching their dogs.

My guess is Clementine.

Last edited:
I've been thinking this was a simulation. So many signs of it.

Now Delores is talking about somebody collecting raw data of every person to predict their actions and control them based on algorithms probably using some simulation to do it.

More signs Delores got tricked and never left the park.

They on some alternate world ****. I think Jesse Pinkman really got smoked in those flashbacks and he's some sort of digital clone.

Also...that's definitely not Teddy in Charlotte. Teddy was a ***...he not choking out dudes broad day and snatching their dogs.

My guess is Clementine.
Yea, either Clementine or the blonde host who held older Will hostage in Season 1. She was a got’ damn savage.

Back
Top Bottom