HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

For those watching, how's the season been thus far?

Really have no desire to watch it on a weekly basis.

Will binge when the entire season is available.

this season is definitely paced a lot better and more interesting. I'm enjoying watching Westworld again for the first time since season 1.

a fly has been flying around my room all evening, I'm about to lose my damn mind.

this season is definitely paced a lot better and more interesting. I'm enjoying watching Westworld again for the first time since season 1.

a fly has been flying around my room all evening, I'm about to lose my damn mind.

I was not expecting to enjoy this season but I did. The writers did an amazing job including elements from the previous seasons into this one. Using the flies were perfect bc they were always a part of the show. Hale & the MiB copy gonna go crazy this season

the way Hale did the Gov't official in the last ep :sick:

Didnt even think of that. Its possible. But doesnt she seem older than + seven years? Caleb's daughter is what? 8-9? So she'd have to be 16 but the chick picking up Bernard looks 20-25
So Bernard’s story would have to take place like 15 years after Maeve bae’s storyline is happening. Not really a fan of storylines taking place at different times like I think were in season one.

Last edited:
Just watched the first 3 episodes and they hella pulled me back in.

1st episode was whatever
2nd episode was so dope, helped they brought in a ton of elements that made the show awesome in the first place.
3rd episode maintained what the 2nd built on.

One thing I feel was missing in the past season was that added creepy factor.
The flies def bring that, especially how the last episode ended.

I think thats why I miss some of the show taking place in the park so much.
The park was definitely a place of fascination and wonder but with this crazy dark side to it.
While his character is a waste, I loved how they incorporated that with Caleb this past episode.
Dude's head was on a swivel and I don't blame him.
Maeve had to tell this cat 5-6 times none of it is real.

Season is solid so far.

Aurora Perrineau is gorgeous. On the behind the scenes video it showed her character was just named “C”. Just saw her dad is a well known actor, played michael in Lost and was on oz.

Thought that was Bruce Jenner for a second

The robots win? TRASH. BIG TRASH

Last edited:
23 year time skip for that reveal?

Kill off Aaron Paul for real then. Something about this show and him being the lead now is so off.

Of course he’d fail if he was humanity’s last hope.

we found our weapon :pimp:

edit: credit to the writers this season, they've done a great job pacing each episode and bringing the storylines together. nothing has dragged on.

Dolores is the big X factor still.

now if only Teddy and Pinkman could disappear each other, season would be a10/10.

Last edited:
Yo they playing Frank Ocean (pink + white) right when Dolores bumped into Teddy at the bar :wow:

we found our weapon :pimp:

edit: credit to the writers this season, they've done a great job pacing each episode and bringing the storylines together. nothing has dragged on.

Dolores is the big X factor still.

now if only Teddy and Pinkman could disappear each other, season would be a10/10.

Now Delores questioning her timeline makes sense. And buddy screaming about “do you hear it” and “the tower”. Also her drawing…..

🔥

Charlotte is one of the best villains on tv in awhile… she is out for vengeance and toying with people…

I like how Hale-ores revealed that the fly experiment worked. it worked best on kids and the parasite developed as they got older. Making them human hosts essentially (ie: Dolores' roomie is a human host. She mentioned she got swarmed by flies when she was a kid) :wow:

Last edited:
I like how Hale-ores revealed that the fly experiment work. it worked best on kids and the parasite developed as they got older. Making them human hosts essentially :wow:

Makes a ton of sense. A slow but methodical plan to take over humanity. 23 years makes sense.

I assume there are these towers in every major city? That is why William wanted that land in the first episode?

Makes a ton of sense. A slow but methodical plan to take over humanity. 23 years makes sense.

I assume there are these towers in every major city? That is why William wanted that land in the first episode?

I'm assuming those lamp looking things are all over the city. William wanted the land to infect more people

If I recall correctly...William is still trying to recover that data that OG Charlotte had smuggled out of the park. After the cartel dude showed him the servers, he mentioned "what I want is already in there".

Back
Top Bottom