HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

This visuals have always been A1 but man this season is so damn fire. When they were walking to the tower with the closeups and spanned out views.

So Dolores basically has Lee Sizemores role with a bit of Maeve in it as well. Next week looks like another solid episode with Frankie and Bernard back in the OG park.
I'm enjoying the little segments at the end that show how they pull off some of the shots, beautiful. That practical thing they created to hold MiB is crazy.

I think she's wildly unattractive tbh.

1658779152122.gif

Tessa is very attractive imo

But I really wish she would wear her hair down all the time. That is way her sexiness is at its peak

Her hairline is mad distracting

Last edited:
I don't think the two storylines we're following right now are taking place concurrently. I think the Dolores scenes are way out in the future. This has to end with it being Dolores v Dolores. Maeve is Doc Holliday.

Taking tessa, clem, and clem's replacement who was trying to get at caleb on the train. Also the chick with the husband at the start of episode 5.

This season has been :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Rewatching S1 and completely forgot the very first scene (and closing scene) involved a fly on Delores' face.

Wild foreshadowing.

Also something I don't get....in episode 1 of this season...how was MiB able to get the flies to work w/o those little towers nearby? When he told the Cartel dude to off himself, there was even the same little audio effect that the show makes when a human host is being manipulated.

Rewatching S1 and completely forgot the very first scene (and closing scene) involved a fly on Delores' face.

Wild foreshadowing.

Also something I don't get....in episode 1 of this season...how was MiB able to get the flies to work w/o those little towers nearby? When he told the Cartel dude to off himself, there was even the same little audio effect that the show makes when a human host is being manipulated.

I think cause he was in the desert that’s why they needed all those flies. Not sure.

The fly with Dolores episode 1 is really good foreshadowing.

They're humans with a parasite in their brains that makes them susceptible to Hale's mind control. So they go about their lives, but she controls their world. They're basically running on a script that she allows.

Prediction: We're going to learn some day that what Evan Rachel Wood's character is doing is writing the scripts for all of their lives even though she's currently unaware of it.

Her character's storyline takes place at some point before the time jump as well considering the giant sound machine didn't exist yet, but there's probably some sort of host time-loss thing going on too considering the guy she wrote the suicide script for killed himself 10 years prior to what she's experiencing on screen. We've seen them use similar plot devices in previous seasons. Even Aaron Paul having convos with dead Cudi.
Just watched the latest episode and LOL.

Episode 6 prediction:
I bet you they replaced the asian leader of the rebels with a host/bot.

Just watched the latest episode and LOL.

Episode 6 prediction:
I bet you they replaced the asian leader of the rebels with a host/bot.

I didn't think of that until I saw someone said that on reddit as well, you think Host MiB got him in the stairwell? If the leader is a host/bot would the host bot get infected since he's talking to outliers?

I didn't think of that until I saw someone said that on reddit as well, you think Host MiB got him in the stairwell? If the leader is a host/bot would the host bot get infected since he's talking to outliers?
So I think the show has been kinda lazy sloppy with the bot replacement thing. Like having bots walk into people's houses/ambush them wearing the exact same outfit they are already wearing in the scene.

My guess is we'll see a flashback showing that when MiB spotted them on the street they quickly whipped up a host-clone of the leader and lay in wait for him in the stairwell or something. Or that one of the white drones got him and then they quickly made a bot of him and sent that over.

It's probably gonna be a little sloppy but will accomplish the writers goal of having a host in the rebel camp so there's conflict over there and Bernard will probably out him and die in the aftermath.

But every time they do that someone being surprised by something off screen trick on this show, it's either a character who's been missing returning or someone being offed and replaced off screen.

I gotta say, last season was so damn forgettable I even forgot this joint had come back on….they def got back on route with the story telling….it’s been weird that Dolores hasn’t been much of a factor, so I def think what we see of her is a simulation that Hale set up, basically has her trapped inside her own mind….Maeve and Bernard are my favorite parts of this season.

Without having to go back to catch what I missed in S3, what's Aaron Paul's importance here? I mean they're offing and replacing movers and shakers like nothing but this dude carrying on.

Without having to go back to catch what I missed in S3, what's Aaron Paul's importance here? I mean they're offing and replacing movers and shakers like nothing but this dude carrying on.
he's the Russell Westbrook of the show. brought him on season 3 based on his mvp performance on breaking bad but now they're stuck starting him.

he's really just a tool at this point. he provides continuity to the Frankie storyline (and hence Maeve) but there was no reason to keep featuring him this deep into the season. he also helps highlight Hale's desperation and the flaws in her design but the outliers already do that. they're giving him Neo prominence but he's not The One by any stretch, so instead he just limps along, making the occasional layup but mostly airballing every 3.

Main reason I stopped watching the show :lol:

Focus should be shifted to his daughter right after the reveal/twist.

Main reason I stopped watching the show :lol:

Focus should be shifted to his daughter right after the reveal/twist.

Back
Top Bottom