HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

That Trump **** is real? I’m befuddled. Can’t even remember what I was gonna say about the episode now. It was good though, story finally getting good and season about to end. Smh

Nah, she popped off and tried to **** on him. He told her what really happened.

He was out of pocket. From the moment Issa got there he was trying to drop some D inside of her. That didn’t work, and when she set up a bouandry and he started dirty macking. Of course Issa is going to defend her man.

He didn’t even look her in the eye when he was dirty macking. He dropped that bipolar diagnosis like it was the Big Joker amd he needed to win that book.

Y’all wylin, people usually aren’t eager to share their mental illness. How many people you know dying to share that they’re bipolar? She started acting dumb so he told her what really happened
That's not how it went down.

Nathan started sending vibes like he really just called her over to smash. Then he started dirty macking.

Once he realized Issa was serious and she took shots at him he had to save himself from looking like a total scumbag so he told her the truth and said you one of the ppl I want in my life.

1591658594292.png

Andrew is cheating. Too much emphasis on him being on the phone and abruptly hanging up when Molly comes thru

this isn't the first time tho. I remember seeing it at least 3-4 times
Second time was right before their trip, he was arguing about his brother about the amount of times they need to go to the spa or something. I don't know about the first time he did it but yeah its mostly been his brother Victor.

Back
Top Bottom