HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

:rofl: @ the blood member with his bool and Abb's

:rofl: @ dude who seemed cool but then just ruined it with a so you trying to ****? Son aint give no dambs. That's when dudes really don't give a ****, guaranteed he heading to the next chick to smash.

Issa and her friend are in the middle of that late 20s struggle. The writing is real good there.

CeCe from ABG. 
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

:rofl: @ the blood member with his bool and Abb's

:rofl: @ dude who seemed cool but then just ruined it with a so you trying to ****? Son aint give no dambs. That's when dudes really don't give a ****, guaranteed he heading to the next chick to smash.

Issa and her friend are in the middle of that late 20s struggle. The writing is real good there.
Blood dude was my favorite part of the episode. I REALLY hope the show does well enough to get renewed though.

Show certainly is amusing and def reads off a lot of the social media feels of a good amount of black women as they become more vocal about their black men woes.

the 2 episodes I've watched (not sure if there have been more) have been cool enough so far.. some funny moments

nice simple watch after westworld.. no where near as hyped for this as Atlanta.. but I see where this could be a solid watch going forward

When blood spelled out what his baby momma is. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was about to abandon ship on this show until episode 3. This last episode was stellar. Relationship, office, friendship politics all being addressed indirectly was very surprising. I wish episode 3 was episode 1 then maybe more people would get on board.

If this reaches you Issa, we appreciate the voice you have and encourage you to push forward, but learn from Nicole Byers show, that unappreciated black girl stuff pushes nearly everyone else away. The characters that you have created have true dimensions and are like-able, please don't revert to the loud black people versus the smart black people stuff.

Also in my head i keep comparing this show to GIRLS, which isn't fair but kinda is. With that said, I wish there was more chicks on the show. Every successful show has lots of "pretty" girls in the background. Don't try to reinvent the wheel give us some more eye candy (and no I do not mean white women.) End Quasi Angry Black Man Rant

:x :stoneface: @ make this more like Girls.

I'm so happy I don't watch that trash or that this show isn't a lot like it or trying to be the black version of it.

The show is supposed to be about the non IG black woman going through life and that is the target audience (and their supporters). That code switching stuff happens in real life (loud vs smart) even though they're not mutual exclusive, as shown in the show.

You want more eye candy go watch love and basketball

So episode 3 came on sunday? I missed it...with them showing the premiere like a month ago my timing is way off.

the blood guy is the funniest in the show. He single-handedly saves the show from being wack

"what y'all doing on that bouch?!" :rofl: :rofl:

So episode 3 came on sunday? I missed it...with them showing the premiere like a month ago my timing is way off.
Catch up on demand or HBOGO.

They messed up showing the premiere a month in advance. Nobody knows when it regularly airs new eps :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom