HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I feel Issa and Lawrence are essentially one in the same. Male and Female awkward af.

Still think they back together by season's end (or at least somehow implied) with Molly finally out of the picture do to ****ing something up.

Lemme say this, I know nothing about drugs or threesomes but...

Lawrence had access to blow, bud, and liquor ...should have focused on each girl for couple of minutes while keeping the other girl occupied, then switched and kept switching every couple of minutes ...no way should he left unless he does not indulge.

I also knew ole girl was getting fingered under the table. Know a lot of Kelly's in real.

Issa is awkward in real I bet.

Lawrence's single homeboy in real life is married and is the total opposite of his character on the show.

Lemme say this, I know nothing about drugs or threesomes but...

Lawrence had access to blow, bud, and liquor ...should have focused on each girl for couple of minutes while keeping the other girl occupied, then switched and kept switching every couple of minutes ...no way should he left unless he does not indulge.

I also knew ole girl was getting fingered under the table. Know a lot of Kelly's in real.

Issa is awkward in real I bet.

Lawrence's single homeboy in real life is married and is the total opposite of his character on the show.

He shoulda tongued and used some finger action on on girl. Then give her a lil bit of d***. Just a lil bit. Then saved the rest for the other.

kelly with the no chill button.

just met dude. An hr later, he got his fingers in the box digging for change to tip the waitress at waffle house. :rofl:.

Issa saw all the talk about the creampies
bruh first night i met my girl
i was in them guts
9 years later we still together
did that ol hand on the thigh
then I'm in them panties going to work while driving
said **** it and got a hotel
been together ever since

That entire scene was gold. Bruh closed his eyes and they were staring with disgust :rofl: ... Females don't understand how draining that first nut is
i use a nut to sleep when i cant sleep
its like ur whole life essence is gone

If laying down or idle, I think it's impossible to not fall asleep after a nut.
See but it depends
New p from a girl u actually like or wanna date u can do some rounds
And female u just want to smash will be a 1 and done
I've noticed ur penis takes things things into consideration
On if it wants to go for round 2 or not

the funniest part about the lawrence turn of events is that he dropped his bank card in the car when he took out his id for the cop

kelly with the no chill button.

just met dude. An hr later, he got his fingers in the box digging for change to tip the waitress at waffle house. :rofl:.

Issa saw all the talk about the creampies

Nah she knew buddy just ain't met in real life. Fam was talking but he was waiting a lil minute to see her

this dude Lawrence looked like he was about to cry when those fees said they smashed other dudes.

sucker.

I was rollin when ole boy said, "once i saw you, baby it was a fajita. that's a wrap!" :rofl:

They gotta do better with some of the things they have Lawrence do

When dude was eatin the white girl, bruh was all up in that inner thigh :lol:

And that fake puff of the joint.

Lawrence turned a W into a very unfortunate L :lol: dude missed that 5-9 second grace period after you nut but still hard and ended up embarrassed.

Lawrence turned a W into a very unfortunate L :lol: dude missed that 5-9 second grace period after you nut but still hard and ended up embarrassed.

That's on dude.. he got his.. ain't like he trying wife either of them where he should care about their feelings

They clearly only cared about getting theirs.. I mean if he wanted to catch round 2, could have gone to other moves to kill some time.. but again that's focusing on what you're trying get out of the deal

Lemme know ya'll. I'm not the only one who skips those wine downs at the end right?

Only Lawrence would walk away from that 3some situation feeling bad. At the end of the day you still can add that you had a 3some with a banging white girl and a banging Asian girl to your sex resume. Hell the Asian girl should have put that mouth to work if she felt he was soft.
I don't even understand why the white girl was mad since she got hers.

Idk how he didn't notice his bank card fell out of his wallet. Plain as day.

Remember when he was about to pick it up that other cop was about to draw down on em. That fear made him forget everything

That's on dude.. he got his.. ain't like he trying wife either of them where he should care about their feelings

They clearly only cared about getting theirs.. I mean if he wanted to catch round 2, could have gone to other moves to kill some time.. but again that's focusing on what you're trying get out of the deal

Them girls was professional skeezers. They wanted a guy who is already ready for the multi kill. L-Dawg still a pup, he ain't ready for that just yet

Only Lawrence would walk away from that 3some situation feeling bad. At the end of the day you still can add that you had a 3some with a banging white girl and a banging Asian girl to your sex resume. Hell the Asian girl should have put that mouth to work if she felt he was soft.
I don't even understand why the white girl was mad since she got hers.

MAAAAAAAAAN L-Boogie disappointed me
I'm not too mad at em for snackin' on them girls. Although he skippin' some steps in savagery, he's makin' good progress. I'm here for it.

Back
Top Bottom