HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Son. Freq from 2k gotta go before next season. He can't act for ****.

IMG_8399.GIF

LMAOOO at the Blood asking for a ride to Target.

Bleenex and Blorox Bleach :lol:

That wop scene was pure gold :lol:

How did that technique seminar school her on how to give that fire, but not teach her about signs that a ___ is about to finish? She overreacted to me, but she did get blindsided and that's probably not the best ending to a first attempt :lol:

Lawrence was a wild boy for apparently being cool with little/trash foreplay for all those years, no wonder he's been on a streak. As mentioned, that co-worker is cute.

I don't hate Dro, but the only thing I still find entertaining about that arc is the banter between Molly and him; I'd rather they did something else with her as well.

That co-worker chick got that sexy Alicia Keys voice.

U know
I've noticed the ones who "claim" to not give head they secretly wish they could. But are self conscious about their head game and sex so the don't do it.

And the girls that give good head try to claim they only done it once or twice.

Like don't insult my intelligence and I ain't even ask you all that. >D

I resisted getting into this show initially but wanted to check out what the hype was all about. This season has been major meh though.

Well I can understand why Issa would be upset.. It's not that he hit her in the face, it's that he hit her in the eye. Most women I know say that stuff stings. Her being somewhat new to giving head means she will likely overreact to a situation like that. One thing is that it was her fault that she got hit in the face. I'm in a Insecure group on facebook and most of the chicks that take pride in giving head all agree that they can tell when a dude is about to nut up by his moans & dack jump/throb.

I agree the the tall light skin dude is wack because his role so far has been Mr. Cool. He has the same ol facial expressions in every scene and he talks the same way which makes him boring.

I will have to say that this season has been decent. I'm sure we all can agree with that because we all walk away from each episode with only 1 or 2 things to discuss.

I'll say this again for the people that don't know: Check out this show called "Chef Julian" on Black & Sexy TV app if you want to see a really good project from a company that Issa has worked with in the past.

1. Her reaction annoyed the **** out of me. Made me not even want to watch. The acting was real bad too. She looked funny during her "anger" scene. Overreaction for no reason.

2. A lot of the storylines are wack this season. Actually, pretty much all of them are wack. Molly and her parents. Molly and Dro. Issa and the white girl from work. Lawrence needs to go. His cornball *** is wack. Him at work is trash and I have no why they're showing this.

My only complaint is why they only show men *** but no women *** these sex scenes ... if I see Daniel, Lawrence, or Dro's ***, I'm might have slow down watching ...I know they tryna put on for their woman fan base but damn.

Wish Tasha and those hams would come back for equal nudity at least.

Um...Fam you might need to remember this show is mainly directed towards women :lol: of course there's gonna be a lot of male eye candy.

They showing so much from Lawrence work. Just like they showed Lawrence with all his interactions with Tasha.

it's setting up for him to smash that joint at his job

Last night was very silly

Feel like this should have been one of those shows that should be a one and done season

Don't get the hate for this season.

I'm enjoying it for what it is and always was imo.

Good show about an awkward black chick and black relationships of 20 somethings in general more from the female perspective.

Other than Issa being a but too annoying at times nothing is irking me to want to show to have ended in s1 or make me dislike all of the storylines this season.

What happened to Daniel happened to me once lol , was on a no Fap streak for a while . Chick I met from tinder finally came over . As she's topping me , idk why she pulled her head back . That money shot hit her on her neck & cheek .

I hope I'm not the only one that thought of this at the end:

I'm all that and then some
Short dark and handsome
Bust a nut inside your eye, to show you where I come from

That co-worker chick got that sexy Alicia Keys voice.

And the girls that give good head try to claim they only done it once or twice.

Like don't insult my intelligence and I ain't even ask you all that. >D
my wife hit me with that i give good head thing when we first met
when we first started dating
i just had to learn to live with it
and accept
that I'm kissing a woman who had pre-ejaculate in her mouth

What happened to Daniel happened to me once lol , was on a no Fap streak for a while . Chick I met from tinder finally came over . As she's topping me , idk why she pulled her head back . That money shot hit her on her neck & cheek .
a few months ago my girl was on her period
and we still get down during period time
but she didn't feel like doing it
but still wanted me to release
since her period was longer than a week
so she giving me that mouth and hand action at the same time
and she was like
"release on my chest"
well all that pent up sperm
hit her chest with such force
(I'm standing up and she sitting on the bed)
it ricochet's off her chest
up to her eye
then dribbles down to her lip
she wasn't mad
she rubbed it in like it was carmex
i was so proud of her at that moment
awwww my baby cooking for me right now as i type this
im looking at her right now
her breast going back and forth as she grabbing ingredients.
flopping left and right cause she aint wearing no brah
can see them nipples poking through my t-shirt that she got on
with them 42DDD breasts mmmmm
with them nipples looking like dots candy
upload_2017-8-28_20-6-1.jpeg

im a d her down something proper after the kids go to sleep
:evil: :pimp: :evil: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom