HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Son, whose man's is that?

Talking about Issa would've forgave him if he cheated. She would've dipped faster to get her itch scratched and the ep would've ended with her riding dude on a studio bouch.

Last edited:
Son, whose man's is that?

Talking about Issa would've forgave him if he cheated. She would've dipped faster to get her itch scratched and the ep would've ended with her riding dude on a studio bouch.
Yep, they'd call her scratching that itch = empowerment

Lawrence scratching that itch = a-hole who wasn't worth anything / scumbag who didn't really love Issa

Last edited:
This ***** name is Chadwick though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've never been in the situation, but knowing myself and my pride, finding out I've been cheated on, it's end game regardless of the history, you violate that trust, we have nothing and I don't think I could ever look at my woman the same way or myself for that matter....

You try and pick up the broken pieces you might end up with deeper cuts

View media item 2244307

Cosign 100%

Simp **** FOH.
Brownie points ain't een worth it.

I was reading y'all posts about women thinkin' Law-Dog was wrong and I was like, "Bet my wife gets it tho" and asked her if she felt he was wrong, this rascal says "Two wrongs don't make a right" and goes on to say because the words "break up" weren't spoken they weren't broken up so he was doing it out of spite not because he wanted to move on. I just stopped talking and shook my head.

But yea, Imma have to go through that cast listing to find that stripper cause.....yeaaaaa

Brownie points ain't een worth it.

I was reading y'all posts about women thinkin' Law-Dog was wrong and I was like, "Bet my wife gets it tho" and asked her if she felt he was wrong, this rascal says "Two wrongs don't make a right" and goes on to say because the words "break up" weren't spoken they weren't broken up so he was doing it out of spite not because he wanted to move on. I just stopped talking and shook my head.

But yea, Imma have to go through that cast listing to find that stripper cause.....yeaaaaa

Lmaoooo yeah my wife keeps trying to defend Issa and failing miserably because Issa just played a huge **** that crossed the line on a great guy....love the way the show flipped the tables on the status quo of men always disrespecting their relationship and dared to show the other side of the coin....she was still upset Lawrence did what he did and I'm like YOU CRAZY, that man is justified in doing whatever he wanted...he could have been a real savage and **** Tasha right on their bed but even hurt dude kept it classy, picked his stuff up and bounced and did his thing....dude is a hero in my book....we live in a society where we as guys are stigmatized, rightfully so because there are a lot of dumb dudes that have destroyed our image...but women ain't that far behind, plenty women have a good dude and throw it all away for some D.

Yeah I can't get comfortable. I have to do the things that I did when we started dating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom