HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Thickness strikes again. It's like 1/5 of the reason I watch this show at this point.

In all seriousness, I'm enjoying the show. It's picking up.

Also, not quite sure why Shawna so mad about Cliff cheating. She got her nut by next man, she already kinda new, and she wasnt putting effort to see that man, and their lives were going different directions. Cheating not ok, but in this case I'm not surprised and not all that sure why she is either.
Cuz Cliff was gaslighting her the entire time.

She knew something was up he kept assuring here that wasn't the case then when they break up out of spite he's like yeah you was right.

Even though its over she took another L especially since Cliff broke up with her.

***** jaws strong as hell.
Look up the actress and she actually low-key cute. She does the d*ke look really well.

I knew. I friggin knew Shawna was gonna get weird on stage. Especially after the Francois Boom argument. Then she met the manager for a 'real' rapper and it was sure to go bad from there.

Mia killed it (I realize she's played by a real rapper) but it felt like she was mad at Shawna on stage. I noticed she would block Shawna from view when she was goin in. It also felt like she was the one people were really hype about.

Shawna so worried about blowing her moment that she acting weird.
It's like she's conflicted in multiple ways about her path and music. Its the clash of liking stardom but not liking how you got there.
1. She thinking this duo is her ride into the industry. vs She's too good for her partner.
2. She feels like a sell-out for doing exactly what Francois Boom said would work vs. She wants to be a succesful recording artist which might mean selling out.
3. She wants to be recognized for essentially being a conscious female rapper vs. Not wanting to admit to herself that conscious artists don't get as recognized doubly so if she's female.

Also that seen at the end with Mia and LaMont hit for me.

Having dated women who can come across kinda aggressive/headstrong, when you get them in that moment where their vulnerable voice comes out and you lying down after a session and you pillow talking.....those moments are special. TBH I didn't even think about how I felt about it until I saw the moment captured on screen. I was like OOOOOOOH. I've been there before. And it was cool to hear them be open and not in defense/fight mode.

Last edited:
Whole time I was like she not really doing this? No Shawna no. Getting her Immortal Technique on like that was wild embarrassing

Then that used up all their time :lol:

Chastity giving free box at the event was all some real beginner **** to show they struggling.

James Harden party with no James Harden appearance. Just like them flyers :smokin

I can't help but wonder if the exploiting women card would have been pulled by now if Duke was a guy

I figured Maurice was lying but looks like he snitched.

Mia talking about riding for who rides with her when she curved her kid's father and producer who gave her his whole check :lol:
I mean they setting up a good season two. That mid credit of her running from the cops tho! :rofl:

If she does jail time, it’ll add to her street cred.

Bet she let a CO hit in prison like Dayanara.

Back
Top Bottom