HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I remember that Hair love clip from social media years ago I didn't know there was a longer version.

Watched the first 4 episodes...wish they would make regular shows/movies and not the struggle life.

Why does she drive a 87 Regal? If they want to be period correct it should be a Altima with a missing bumper or something.

1698382636215.gif

Tuning in. I enjoyed it.

I think it’s cool they added Shawna’s real life family background into the show. I believe the actress is either full or partly East African. They didn’t specifically say it but the mom in the show was clearly East African.

How people view and experience sex morphs so much from your 20s, to 30s, to 40s and beyond that I can't imagine just starting off with someone in their 40s.
I think there are also some biological consequences as well.

Like it being too tight and it takes a lot of work to open up again.

Vaginal Walls and Lubrication​

If you’re a woman who’s gone through menopause, you have another reason to keep having sex. Without regular intercourse, your vagina can tighten and its tissues can get thinner and be more likely to get injured, tear, or even bleed during sex. This can be so uncomfortable that women with these symptoms avoid having sex, which can make it worse.
Changes related to menopause, such as vaginal dryness and irritation, can be treated with lubricants, moisturizers, or low-dose estrogen.”

bruh this show got one soft core scene per episode. not complaining tho.

Shawna went from sexy but annoying to just annoying. her personality wearing me down. Chastity slowly becoming my favorite. Her and Lamont.

The Haitian scene was fire. Made me feel all homey and whatnot

Last edited:
Imagine plotting AND being paranoid...because he not treating you like a jump off :lol:

Chicks always think guys up to something. :smh: Gotta blame those Caesar Pina level dream selling dudes.

Telling on herself :pimp::lol:

They only showing Maurice moving funny so it must be someone else eating cheese :nerd:

I think it’s cool they added Shawna’s real life family background into the show. I believe the actress is either full or partly East African. They didn’t specifically say it but the mom in the show was clearly East African.
Her dad is Ethiopian Jewish and her mom is Eritrean

Have 0 intention of watching the show but i'm surprised i haven't seen more promo/SM interaction considering it's coming from Issa Rae & she seems to have gotten the push

Back
Top Bottom