HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Good episode.

I love the clashes between Gilfoyle and Dinesh. Jared's comments are always appreciated.

Big Head doesn't leave home without a Big Gulp.

:lol: @ how anal they're making Richard. Now he can't stand it of one person doesn't like the beta version. Then she don't even got a good reason.

:rofl: @ Dinesh having no friends and Gilfoyle best friends being machines.

Elrich is an idiot if he really gave away all of his shares. That Big Head L was in fact a Bachman L.

Funniest stuff this ep was Gavin @ Hooli. First the needy security guard and then his ridiculous demands forcing dudes to quit :lol: SHUT OFF THE POWER TO THE BUILDING! :rofl:

Thought Richard could given a virus to anything. Then telling dudes to work on notepads. Pure gold :lol:

Last edited:
When they set jared up for one of his childhood stories. And you're just waiting for him to knock it out the park with weirdness. 

Lawyer brought some reality to a show that so absurd. 

Security guy scene was funny as mentioned. Dude always plays the character as a broke *** robber. 

:lol: That pissed me off in a funny way just like it did Elrich.

:rofl: @ doing it in the same room/house though.

Last edited:
Is the security dude the dude from dodgeball because he seems so familiar :lol:

Yes Jared once again, harriet tubman story :rofl:

Laurie is the weak link in this show. They should have given her a different quirk seriously. Comes off as trying way too hard to emulate the old boss.

Last edited:
Yeah, he was in Dodgeball.

This was my favorite episode of the season so far. Haven't really enjoyed it that much. This one was funny and good to finally see them make progress. Only part I didn't like was the broad saying she didn't like the beta. She looked lost and her character doesn't seem very knowledgeable so why would she even come out and say anything negative when all the tech people love it? It seemed fake and forced in the story to make it seem like Richard should possibly wait on releasing it.

Yeah, he was in Dodgeball.

This was my favorite episode of the season so far. Haven't really enjoyed it that much. This one was funny and good to finally see them make progress. Only part I didn't like was the broad saying she didn't like the beta. She looked lost and her character doesn't seem very knowledgeable so why would she even come out and say anything negative when all the tech people love it? It seemed fake and forced in the story to make it seem like Richard should possibly wait on releasing it.

I think that's the clue that it might be a total failure at launch.These guys can't be taking w's all season. They are bound for a epic failure. Monica is a casual user and seeing her struggle with the platform and unable to describe what was wrong with it to Richard foreshadow some things.

You could be right BUT they take nothing but L's every season. They take one step forward and then two steps back right after. I would like to see them finally win and **** finally go right. I would also prefer anyone but her to complain about the beta. She seems like she wouldn't even know the difference between Safari and Google Chrome.

No love for Jian Yang's prank calls?
I got love for his prank calls. Those were hilarious. His timing at the end cracked me up.
Is the security dude the dude from dodgeball because he seems so familiar
laugh.gif

Yes Jared once again, harriet tubman story
roll.gif
The dialogue the Head of Security had with Belson was hilarious.

And yes, Jared was awesome again.

Gilfoyle and Danesh's friend challenge was real good too.

Nice to see a cameo by Tara.

"You were invited to my wedding!"
"Why?"

:rofl:

Gavin next week with the Tortoise and the Hare looks like another bulldog dialogue scene :lol:

Last edited:
This season's incredible. So ******* funny.

I wonder where the former former Hooli employees are gonna go? :nerd: Will they jump onto team Pied Piper and be in-house engineers now that PP has the next 3 mil unlocked? Or just fade away and never be seen again.

This season's incredible. So ******* funny.

I wonder where the former former Hooli employees are gonna go?
nerd.gif
Will they jump onto team Pied Piper and be in-house engineers now that PP has the next 3 mil unlocked? Or just fade away and never be seen again.
Thats an interesting question. They've litterally been there since the beginning. 

They were the ones whos first teased richard about his crappy app, until they found out it was actually dope. 

Last edited:
I imagine it would create some competition between Gilfoyle and Dinesh with those guys. Which could be lulz. And Richard is a better leader than Gavin has been lately.

"This is your mom. You are not my baby" :rofl: :rofl:.

Gilfoyle introducing Dinesh to his new "friend" had me dying.

Great episode, it's good to see the boys winning.

one of the things about interface is that. you have your skillful knowledgeable people that use apps like this. but then you have your laymen. I think the chick represented the laymen of the bunch. And im not 100 percent but that usually the majority market share of an app. Dumb down user accessibility..

How epic would it be if Erlich sold his shares to Russ Hanneman.  Not gonna happen but that would be hilarious.  Tres Commas needs a comeback. 

Back
Top Bottom