HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Okyxs8R.jpg
wee-bey at more German natzi references

I expected GOT's ending..

this, just when I thought dudes were going ride off into the sunset for a bit (and act as the perfect contrast to what we just say in GOT).. that call comes

I definitely think the last two minutes set the stage for Baghead to take over as the CEO of Hooli. I could see The Board telling Gavin that Baghead is going to replace him then him trying to convince them that Baghead is an idiot but them touting his recent, apparent success. I know Richard and Co. wouldn't want Gavin to be the Pied Piper CEO but as you saw, it's not really up to them.

Maybe if Gavin came on, he'd get a board seat and then neutralize the vote with Ehrlich and Richard.

I definitely think the last two minutes set the stage for Baghead to take over as the CEO of Hooli. I could see The Board telling Gavin that Baghead is going to replace him then him trying to convince them that Baghead is an idiot but them touting his recent, apparent success. I know Richard and Co. wouldn't want Gavin to be the Pied Piper CEO but as you saw, it's not really up to them.

Maybe if Gavin came on, he'd get a board seat and then neutralize the vote with Ehrlich and Richard.

i could see that

Erlich's closing line might be the best line of the series so far.

Perfect quote to end on :lol:

Damn Richard got hit with the okie doke to end the season :smh:

Dinesh got a W finally...kinda :lol:

I can see the Gavin angle playing next season too

Cant wait either way

Gavin will definitely be the CEO of pied Piper...

Bag head... How much you think his net worth is by now?

He'll probably be the CEO of hooli

strong finale, this is the best show - best comedy now that Parks and Rec is gone. Veep is second

Incredible season. I got high expectations for season 3. Season 3 is usually when shows are in their prime. :lol:

Think we might get a Gavin x Richard collab?
I wouldn't count it out.

I hope big head uses his faux influence that he has on people (those two Hooli employees at the hot dog stand) to help Richard. So many possibilities . Too excited.

I was thinking they would have to come together in some way next season. By the way did they get the green light for S3 yet?

he is a terrible CEO though. He's not cut out for it. He's a tech guy, not a business mind. He still has a board seat and owns part of the company, so he should just work as the lead designer and let someone more experienced grow the business

How does all this work? Richard, Erlich, and Monica had seats on the board and "tres commas" had two. Raviga bought out Russ so now they have three {including Monica's I'm assuming}. Since they removed him as CEO what does that mean for PP, and Richard's role at the company? Is he fired entirely, or will they allow him to continue to work there but strictly on tech stuff?

strong finale, this is the best show - best comedy now that Parks and Rec is gone. Veep is second

Still haven't gotten into P&R yet. Might binge over the summer.

I was thinking they would have to come together in some way next season. By the way did they get the green light for S3 yet?

How does all this work? Richard, Erlich, and Monica had seats on the board and "tres commas" had two. Raviga bought out Russ so now they have three {including Monica's I'm assuming}. Since they removed him as CEO what does that mean for PP, and Richard's role at the company? Is he fired entirely, or will they allow him to continue to work there but strictly on tech stuff?

They did.

It's exactly what happened to Steve Jobs. Richard still remains on the board (and always will) and can still be a part of the company, he's just not the CEO anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom