HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Rich buggin with what's in the eggs, electrons.

:rofl: Skynet = Pied Piper

Last edited:
Rich buggin with what's in the eggs, electrons.

That's one of the most random questions and answers i've ever heard. I thought he was gonna say yolk and egg whites.
I just wish the rest of the crew heard him say that so they could roast him :lol:

I thought he was gonna say something like what if you ate a meal, got all the nutrients and taste out of it but gained no weight, thats what the platform/algorithm does. Its there but it's not there. Good without the drawbacks.

Maaaaaaaaaaan, my dude Jared is a G. Had the balls to do what Richie could not. 

Also today was the first time I wanted to procreate with Laurie, she was looking good in that dress 

Not sure if anyone checked out the screenshots of pied piper but the interface is Terrible. It's worse than Handbrake with all advanced options showing. I saw this coming when they put up the site

I think the show is funny but they really go out of their way to make it unbelievable. What is raviga doing this entire time. They are supposed to be the business people. They should've been running focus tests to see if the app was user friendly. Even Erlich should know that kinda stuff since he successfully launched Aviato.

Like Richard has zero reason to be a CEO.

Maaaaaaaaaaan, my dude Jared is a G. Had the balls to do what Richie could not.
All he did was pay for ppl to use the platform. A backwards hustle if it doesn't pay off with ppl smartening up and start using it a lot more.

The reason Rich didn't do that is cuz all it would do is give a fake boost to morale. It doesn't solve any of their problems.
I think the show is funny but they really go out of their way to make it unbelievable. What is raviga doing this entire time. They are supposed to be the business people. They should've been running focus tests to see if the app was user friendly. Even Erlich should know that kinda stuff since he successfully launched Aviato.

Like Richard has zero reason to be a CEO.
:lol: What exactly is Aviato though? Nobody knows. Its a running joke. It was successful but not thatnsuccesdful.

I can see Elrich forgetting key stuff like that.

Raviga ****** up though. They better still release that box.

Last edited:
end credit scene with no music was fantastic as was the interaction where jared apparently passed the gilfoyle lie test.

OrnateCloudyEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

^ That scene was hilarious.

Gavin Belson is hilarious. I need to start all my presentations with animal analogy lol

It'll be interesting to see how Action Jack Barker co-exist in the same C-Suite as Belson

Yeah, he was in Dodgeball.

This was my favorite episode of the season so far. Haven't really enjoyed it that much. This one was funny and good to finally see them make progress. Only part I didn't like was the broad saying she didn't like the beta. She looked lost and her character doesn't seem very knowledgeable so why would she even come out and say anything negative when all the tech people love it? It seemed fake and forced in the story to make it seem like Richard should possibly wait on releasing it.

I think that's the clue that it might be a total failure at launch.These guys can't be taking w's all season. They are bound for a epic failure. Monica is a casual user and seeing her struggle with the platform and unable to describe what was wrong with it to Richard foreshadow some things.

one of the things about interface is that. you have your skillful knowledgeable people that use apps like this. but then you have your laymen. I think the chick represented the laymen of the bunch. And im not 100 percent but that usually the majority market share of an app. Dumb down user accessibility..

How epic would it be if Erlich sold his shares to Russ Hanneman.  Not gonna happen but that would be hilarious.  Tres Commas needs a comeback. 

You guys are clairvoyant :wow: :wow:

When he slipped in he almost had them killed for knowing he wasn't a billionaire for a brief time :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

I was talking about the last episode, not series as a whole (apples and oranges though). Sunday's GoT episode was wild.

Fwiw, last weeks (or the week befores?) GoT was meh and Silicon's was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom