HBO's The Night Of

You sound like all you do is watch love and hip hop wit that female slang.

Wana talk down but you act like you have posted a pic of your fat broad.

Last edited:
Lol son can't be serious.

I don't need to see her face, I already know Chandra body bagging that.
laugh.gif

dude deleted the pic

Last edited:
Wavy daddy shorty ain't wavy.

Let's move on now.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif

but this show feels like it's being rushed now.  it should have had more episodes. the pacing is off

would have loved to see the impact this had on the family at an emotional level.

my theory is the jury convicts him of murder because lets be honest in these circumstances it would be amazing for them not to

some evidence after the trial is discovered... 

naz kills himself

im not good at theories lmao

i think theyre going to find some evidence that makes nas the doubtful killer, but since he's so deep into the prison culture, he's either going to get killed or kill someone and get charged for that

I was gonna say that I can see Naz killin the black dude makin Petey go down on him.

he's gonna get off on the Andrea murder but nlt getting out because of the route he's taking with Freddy.

dis dude naz :smh:

chandra :evil:

john feeling like a million bucks wearing shoes :lol:

Last edited:
I'd knock Chandra's bowlegged self till she start walkin straight
wow.png

She green af in the courtroom doe :smh: dat opening arguement :lol: bae was so proud of herself doe :pimp:

Stone's new wave rn
wow.png

Legit wasnt expecting the driver to reappear in the show

This show gonna leave me pissed off I just know it..the Naz turn still got me too worried
francis.png

was the d.a really bare hand holding the beer bottle , bloody parking ticket and knife bare hands in the court room . shouldnt the evidence be in a ziplock or at the very least shouldn't she be wearing gloves

Last edited:
was the d.a really bare hand holding the beer bottle , bloody parking ticket and knife bare hands in the court room . shouldnt the evidence be in a ziplock or at the very least shouldn't she be wearing gloves

I caught that too. Wonder if it will play a part at all.

Back
Top Bottom