HBO's The Night Of

Yea she definitely wasn't being chased
mean.gif
 That's what happens when we're on episode 4 when the show premier was like 10 weeks ago.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Has any one watched the full season of the original version? I'm wondering if they have the same ending.

hate waiting week to week. Lets take this ***** to trial already! You stab a woman like that there's no way you would survive without being covered in blood....

I'm thinking about skipping watching nx 3 wks..and binge watching the final wk

Chick saw something she shouldn't have , bodies innocent but his dealer friend "spotted" her , called it in to heavies who did the job and yeah man Omar has to be involved it's the perfect way to bring it full circle otherwise what's his purpose? Maybe dude called the officer chick she's a dirty cop helping Omar do his thing .

The reason it's so slow is just character development really, the whole story has been there from the jump but we're supposed to get to like Omar's character.

One thing I noticed in episode one was Nas was in the kitchen....with his shirt and boxers on.....and a glass of water by him.

Not saying that explains the blood...but he cleaned up a lil sometime while he blacked out.....

One thing I noticed in episode one was Nas was in the kitchen....with his shirt and boxers on.....and a glass of water by him.

Not saying that explains the blood...but he cleaned up a lil sometime while he blacked out.....

Did he Dexter himself? Did he put his clothes in the washer?

Plus, og knife was still on the coffee table

At the end of the day Omar & the step dad have ties into this . Nas is an idiot tho , power of the P

At the end of the day Omar & the step dad have ties into this . Nas is an idiot tho , power of the P

F that as soon as I stab shorty in the hand I'm taking her to the emergency room. Hell no, he's an idiot and I ain't smashing no chick that's bleeding all over the place that looks bad in itself.

Man f this I don't feel sorry for his dumba** he stupid.

F that as soon as I stab shorty in the hand I'm taking her to the emergency room. Hell no, he's an idiot and I ain't smashing no chick that's bleeding all over the place that looks bad in itself.

Man f this I don't feel sorry for his dumba** he stupid.
In his situation though, keep in mind you'd be high on drugs and horny.

He is a dumbass though. Like he could've got arrested off the strength of operating a taxi without the proper license and dropping someone off. Could throw in a fraud charge.

Last edited:
Lol what if everyone did it

Stepdad came through

Bodie friend came through

Those 2 dudes from the cab came through. The cops that pulled up too

Undertaker chauffeur came through

Neighbor across the street came through

Deer head came through

Kitty came through 

Stone and Box came through

All at once. They looked at each other and said **** it and took turns stabbing her.

Hell Naz prolly came through too

Went to get some water after his turn and then everyone turned heel on him and set hit up and dipped

Naz come back upstairs confused where everyone went.

Realized the whole squad set him up and you know the rest

Case closed guys 
nthat.gif

jk

Last edited:
Lol what if everyone did it

Stepdad came through

Bodie friend came through

Those 2 dudes from the cab came through. The cops that pulled up too

Undertaker chauffeur came through

Neighbor across the street came through

Deer head came through

Kitty came through 

Stone and Box came through

All at once. They looked at each other and said **** it and took turns stabbing her.

Hell Naz prolly came through too

Went to get some water after his turn and then everyone turned heel on him and set hit up and dipped

Naz come back upstairs confused where everyone went.

Realized the whole squad set him up and you know the rest

Case closed guys :nthat:
jk
This would explain the large amount of stab wounds tho , everybody got a turn :lol:

If Naz didn't commit the murder, then the only likely suspects would be the step father or Bodie's friend that was staring them down. No other person would make sense at this time. I wonder if the show would even reveal who the killer is, or just focus on why Naz isn't the killer.

At this point, there aren't looking for any other possible suspects so his attorney would have to focus on proving why he couldn't be the killer. When Naz was in court I was hoping he would remember something that would help his case. Unfortunately for him he can't.

This reminds me of the Adnan Syed case on serial. Dude's memory screwed him up. He couldn't remember relevant details to help his case.

If Naz didn't commit the murder, then the only likely suspects would be the step father or Bodie's friend that was staring them down. No other person would make sense at this time. I wonder if the show would even reveal who the killer is, or just focus on why Naz isn't the killer.

At this point, there aren't looking for any other possible suspects so his attorney would have to focus on proving why he couldn't be the killer. When Naz was in court I was hoping he would remember something that would help his case. Unfortunately for him he can't.

This reminds me of the Adnan Syed case on serial. Dude's memory screwed him up. He couldn't remember relevant details to help his case.

theyll end up revealing the killer but wont go in details of the character. show is basically naz experience in the legal system

theyll end up revealing the killer but wont go in details of the character. show is basically naz experience in the legal system

a lot of people are failing to realize this and will end up rioting in anger when there is no huge payoff about who did the murder in episode 8.

Thats NOT what the main focus of this mini-series is, but most people keep ignoring that even though the actors, writers, directors, creators, and HBO themselves keep emphasizing the fact that this show is mostly about the behind the scenes life in the prison system and the legal system, not the actual crime of murder. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom