HBO's The Night Of

I think the flashin lights might be stone gettin almost beat to death while hes treating his feet with that blue led lamp.
I think next weeks previews show Stone in an okay state physically with no harm to his face.
He did only swallow 3.

I'm thinking maybe him and the kid are trying to pull something because he also said there was 4.
If they were trying to pull something saying it was more would be backwards, because then they'd be telling on themselves.

All Freddy has to do is ask kids Mom how many she gave him.

Either way, if he only swallowed 3 Freddy and Co. is going to be on him until he poops out a 4th, that isn't in there. 

He has an *** whipping coming I guess.
I think he kept the 4th one and gave it to someone else. He would lie cause the kid knew there was 4, so he might have wanted to make it seem like he did swallow it and was honestly trying to get it out. Maybe him and Omar playing chess against eachother was symbolism that we're witnessing Naz strategically positioning himself in the prison, making deals in secret behind Omar's back.

or I'm reading too much into it.
What? 
laugh.gif

Son was paranoid from the jump with smuggling the drugs in.

And when Stone called him out on it, it spooked him.

he was just paranoid 
Omar's the one who forced him to smuggle the drugs. The whole shaving his head thing, beating up the guy, the lawyers on both sides taking "good kid" off the board, they're heading Naz down into a darker character arc. I think there's a chance Naz is plotting something.

The kid also said there was a 4th bag so it's not like he was making that up. So 1 is missing. He claimed he swallowed 4. The show only showed him swallowing 3 though which had to be intentional. You might be right. it could be nothing. Just seems like they at least laid some groundwork to make more out of it.
The kid was messing with him. They all laughed and trolled him when he said he thought there was another one.

You dont think Freddy knew exactly how much coke was supposed to be smuggled in from the kid's mom?

Even his flunkie said that it was all there

Its just paranoia 
laugh.gif

I think 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by iHust1e  

The kid was messing with him. They all laughed and trolled him when he said he thought there was another one.

You dont think Freddy knew exactly how much coke was supposed to be smuggled in from the kid's mom?

Even his flunkie said that it was all there

Its just paranoia 
laugh.gif

That's a good point. Freddie would know how many bags I guess. I'm prob thinking too much.

Didn't realize Freddie and the kid were trolling him.

Last edited:
Naz gonna get screwed by the justice system either way. Can't blame him for trying to survive and be a Guinea pig to the one in charge. Damn. If that's how it ends, this show is a 9/10 for me.

That is the crazy thing about all of it. You have a seemingly good kid, going to school doing what he is supposed to do that gets arrested and turns into a criminal as a result. The justice system changed his life forever having him doing things he never thought he would ever do.

He did only swallow 3.

I'm thinking maybe him and the kid are trying to pull something because he also said there was 4.

It doesn't make any sense. The kid just seemed like he went along with what Naz said. Neither one of them had an opportunity to properly examine them fully. Plus the kid is too scared to scheme on Freddy, his mom is working for the dude there is no way he will put her in danger like that. Naz is getting bolder and taking on this new personality, but he isn't brave/dumb enough to go against Freddy either.

I'll rewatch it when I go home, but I think they both are just moving off the adrenaline from smuggling it in. Besides, Freddy thinks it is only 3 why would they even mention a fourth bag if they were scheming. That makes no sense at all.

I think it all connects to the step dad but how come they didn't kill naz otw when someone killed the girl

If the killer knew he was there, maybe leaving him alive was the perfect set up.

Maybe only cuz the cameras at the gas station. I think what he meant by 'do.you want to be my next passenger' is, if you keep smoking, your gona die quick. Doubt hes the killer. I think its the cat that eczema was chasin. But thay could just be a curve ball.

I think that is what the hearse driver meant also. Whether or not he is the killer is another convo. Could he have gotten that upset with the girl that he follows them just to kill her? Sounds like a reach, but who knows?

I think he kept the 4th one and gave it to someone else. He would lie cause the kid knew there was 4, so he might have wanted to make it seem like he did swallow it and was honestly trying to get it out. Maybe him and Omar playing chess against eachother was symbolism that we're witnessing Naz strategically positioning himself in the prison, making deals in secret behind Omar's back.

or I'm reading too much into it.

Reading too much bro. That kid would never scheme on Freddy knowing his mom is working/running for them. One misstep and he will have dudes mom killed, and turn lil homie into someone's baby momma. Coolaid lipstick and all.

My o my this is one intriguing show. I'm mad late to the party so I'm just on episode 2... But man that first episode left so much to digest. My head just spinning.

Looks like its gonna be a great, maybe even epic show.

I don't think the Hearst driver fits in either.

He only spoke to her about being his next passenger because they are sitting next to Gas Tanks and she throws a lit cigarette on the ground, in the middle of Pumps and spillage.

Dwight Schrute once said, its never the most obvious or least obvious person who did it. But its alwasys the person in the middle of most and least

So....

hmmm

Dwight Schrute once said, its never the most obvious or least obvious person who did it. But its alwasys the person in the middle of most and least

So....

hmmm
So the ADA did it which is why she implied the M.E. should lie about the knife.

Anyone think the cat is going to be a key piece of evidence? Also, the dude that was taking pics of the place seemed to realize that the back door doesn't lock, maybe that's how the killer got in.

I'm calling it, stone suffers from SPD and he's the killer, something bout his feet will give it away..lol

what if it's the lawyer girl? she may have known naz from some chance encounter years ago, fell in love from a distance, got jealous he was with other girls, killed that girl, and now has convinced herself that naz will love her if she helps free him.

edit: odds of her hooking up with Stone?

Last edited:
I bet it's Box that did it. Dude looks like a serial killer in the early 70s.

surprised nobody in here mentioned Box tracking Naz night.

not him actually doing it.

but how crazy it is that these days they can pinpoint anyone's whereabouts on any given day if the so choose to...

that bugged me out a little bit

Back
Top Bottom