HBO's The Night Of

I don't think they should. I don't really think this season is that great honestly.

You know what, now that I think about it, I'm disappointed in the tonal shift from the first episode to the second.

First episode was great. I feel like it's got progressively worse since then.

Show has def tapered off. First episode was great and got us real hype then we waited and waited.......and waited some more for something to happen. Plus it's a "limited series" so I doubt there's plans for a season 2.

Last edited:
1st episode was stunning. I dont think anyone can disagree with that.

Then TNO kinda did a 180 with episode 2. And I can understand why that did turn ppl off. I was upset too.

But I do think the show really recovered about epis 4 and have been on a great pace since.

My guess is the next episode witll be be very law heavy but in closing on episode 8 we gonna get episode 1 part 2 if you get what im saying

Can we expect TNO season two?
Well there is a 2nd season they can adapt from again so probably.

It'll be a whole new case though.
Doubt it..

Should be left at one season, before we get a repeat of true detective

TD 2 was rushed.

If they take there time with TNO 2 it will be dope. Like 1-2 years, I'm not tripping lol.
It wasn't rushed. NicPiz just had no inspiration or any good ideas for a S2. So he slapped some generic **** together with some good parts he probably left out of S1.

Son might be a one hit wonder to be honest. Giving his other HBO project one last chance.

The Night Of is based off of Criminal Justice So that'll be more of the same although over in Britain the S2 of that was not as well recieived as S1 anyway.

Last edited:
My guess is Nas gets convicted and goes to prison. The system will have corrupted him by that point, he will willingly go, all the while it will still not answer the question of whether he actually did it. Stones, will sulk a bit over the case after he loses, but will quickly tend to his feet and move on with his life and the petty crime cases he gets through that subway advertisement of his. No happy ending.

IMO, this show tries to highlight many flaws in our systems of life. Everyone is human, we all have flaws, weaknesses, fatigues, and incentives. This case started out as a question of truth: Did Nas murder get or not? Quickly enough, we are all realizing the truth is about the least significant question in the grand scheme. Lawyers wanna get paid. Attorneys want the same. Cops are lazy, have prejudicial views, etc. stepdads want cash. in essence, how many of us actually want the truth. Soon enough, in a system that doesn't care about justice as much as self-interest, we have a case like Nas. Will the truth ever come out. Who knows. But life goes on. So onto the next one.

wow.png
wow.png
francis.png
You bringing Coli emoticons to NT? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
My guess is Nas gets convicted and goes to prison. The system will have corrupted him by that point, he will willingly go, all the while it will still not answer the question of whether he actually did it. Stones, will sulk a bit over the case after he loses, but will quickly tend to his feet and move on with his life and the petty crime cases he gets through that subway advertisement of his. No happy ending.

IMO, this show tries to highlight many flaws in our systems of life. Everyone is human, we all have flaws, weaknesses, fatigues, and incentives. This case started out as a question of truth: Did Nas murder get or not? Quickly enough, we are all realizing the truth is about the least significant question in the grand scheme. Lawyers wanna get paid. Attorneys want the same. Cops are lazy, have prejudicial views, etc. stepdads want cash. in essence, how many of us actually want the truth. Soon enough, in a system that doesn't care about justice as much as self-interest, we have a case like Nas. Will the truth ever come out. Who knows. But life goes on. So onto the next one.
The Rock clapping gif. It's just a business at the end of the day. I get to go home and get in my bed.

Last edited:
If Nas keep messing with that hard he gonna be the Fiend of Queens in season 2 :rofl:

Last edited:
What are the odds naz smashes chandra though , she just broke up with her boyfriend and the case probably got her crazy stressed out . my man in prison flexing those newly acquired jail muscle's might be to much for her .

What are the odds naz smashes chandra though , she just broke up with her boyfriend and the case probably got her crazy stressed out . my man in prison flexing those newly acquired jail muscle's might be to much for her .
there's always conjugal visit sex. :lol:

Also my guess for the finale is he gets convicted followed by a flash forward 6 years later , some evidence absolves him of the crime , but by then he's a violent junky , omar no longer nice to him and no longer treats him special ..treats him like shhh because naz is addicted and is forced to do what he says just to get a fix

Watching episode 2 after episode 6 was kinda effed up. The surprise of him getting jail tats and smokin hard is already spoiled :rofl: Didn't know this was based on a British show.

Also my guess for the finale is he gets convicted followed by a flash forward 6 years later , some evidence absolves him of the crime , but by then he's a violent junky , omar no longer nice to him and no longer treats him special ..treats him like shhh because naz is addicted and is forced to do what he says just to get a fix
:lol:

****** up.

Back
Top Bottom