I got a 32" Samsung LN450, its dope.

$375 too
wink.gif
62d35dd5edf4e480bf0fbba0a643e8c8085f449.gif

im thinking i got a good deal and u come in here with this

j/p
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i just got a 40" samsung series 7.....will the hd box make it look better????(got it for under $1000)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
great price for a very nice TV

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

Originally Posted by D723

I need to get a 42" (or above) for my living room.. Preferably cheap or up to like $1400. What do yall recommend?

i have a 42" Plasma from panasonic...viera all black and stright popping..when i bought it, it cost $1400 but i made them price match for $1100 and now their like 900 ..

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i just got a 40" samsung series 7.....will the hd box make it look better????(got it for under $1000)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where and how did you get that?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

what brand?
Vizio, i wanted a Samsung or some other main stream brand but they werent in my price range

Rofl
roll.gif
I hope u bought extend warranty. Vizio TVs are known to be crap . I worked there, not many happy customer after a month or two of purchase.
Pay this avy stealer no mind.

I've had my Vizio for 2-3 years now. I got it when Costco first got em. It's been a great TV and has gotten the job done. You will be satisfied.

HDTV =
eek.gif

HDTV with 120hz =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

HDTV with Blu-ray with 120hz =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

when i watch blu-rays on a 120hz tv, i dont pay attention to the story, i pay attention to the quality lol.

I need to get a 42" (or above) for my living room.. Preferably cheap or up to like $1400. What do yall recommend?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889101161http://www.newegg.com/Pro...aspx?Item=N82E16889101161

42"+PS3 for $720
I got my PS3 (160gb) for $270 and I am working on getting a Sony Bravia 52" for $600. If the deal for the TV comes through:

2nqwa5w.jpg

I've had a 360 for a minute now, just got the PS3, and still running it on my 36" tube TV,
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xdc2b18c1x

HDTV =
eek.gif

HDTV with 120hz =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

when i watch blu-rays on a 120hz tv, i dont pay attention to the story, i pay attention to the quality lol.
theres something about that 120hz i cant get with. The way the movements are.My next TV i will be getting it though.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

42"+PS3 for $720
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for someone to top this deal

depends on what tv your talking bout and ps3...

a westinghouse and 20gb ps3 aint no deal.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

HDTV =
eek.gif

HDTV with 120hz =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

theres something about that 120hz i cant get with. The way the movements are.My next TV i will be getting it though.
I bought my TV 2007 Black Friday, so I haven't really been keeping up with the new TVs, but what does the 120hz do? Does it make everythingeven cleared, or does it have to do with the colors or something?

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

42"+PS3 for $720
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for someone to top this deal

depends on what tv your talking bout and ps3...

a westinghouse and 20gb ps3 aint no deal.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I remember that being posted though. He copped it from apawn shop and I believe it was a decent tv and PS3 as well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

HDTV =
eek.gif

HDTV with 120hz =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I bought my TV 2007 Black Friday, so I haven't really been keeping up with the new TVs, but what does the 120hz do? Does it make everything even cleared, or does it have to do with the colors or something?
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-ent...ng-movies-look-as-smooth-as-butter-231872.phphttp://gizmodo.com/gadget...ooth-as-butter-231872.php

Sums it up. I love my 120hz.

That might be straight but still not enough, my dad has a 52" and its like 6ft from the couch and it's hard as hell to watch tv. Playing GTA4 the dudewas 6ft tall.

Originally Posted by jrp44

HDTV =
eek.gif

HDTV with 120hz =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I bought my TV 2007 Black Friday, so I haven't really been keeping up with the new TVs, but what does the 120hz do? Does it make everything even cleared, or does it have to do with the colors or something?
you gotta see it to believe it.It adds like a POP affect.Personally it makes me feel like im in the actual movie or the people are having aconversation right in front of me.
laugh.gif

Movies are as Smooth as Butter.I swear.Go to the link the other person posted and then go to Best Buy.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

That might be straight but still not enough, my dad has a 52" and its like 6ft from the couch and it's hard as hell to watch tv. Playing GTA4 the dude was 6ft tall.
hahahahaha its cant be that bad, but then again 6 ft is pretty close. I got an older 53" rear projection in my living room and my couch isset back right around 11-12 ft and its perfect. Got my 42" 1080p LCD in the bedroom at about 9 ft from the head of my bed and its a bit grainy on thestandard def stuff but HD is
pimp.gif

just copped a Toshiba 26inch for my apt. over the holidays.
its not my first experience HDTV, my parents have 4 or 5 of them back home, but this one is MINE
laugh.gif
so that makes the whole experience even better.

HDTV is appreciated
pimp.gif

HDTV =
eek.gif

HDTV with 120hz =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was like
eek.gif
, when my guy got his sony bravia 120 tv with ps3 movies arejust
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom