HDTV & Audio FAQ, Accessories and TV area setup Official Post Vol. That time again...

anyone know where i can get a decent tv stand for a reasonable price? i have a 32" samsung, i'm lookin for something that can fit my reciever + ps3and 360

My last plasma just ate the dust(had it for like 6 years)... So I recently picked this up: Toshiba 40"LCD 1080P
It cost $749 plus tax at Costco... With a free two year extended warranty.

I use it strictly for gaming and Blu rays.

Is there a better deal out there??? I have 90 days to test it out and if I find something better I can return it for a complete refund.
Let me know NT... Thanks in advance.

^^^ That sounds like a great deal---what model is it though?. Sounds like Costco is having crazy good sales lately. I think you will ONLY find a better dealonline somewhere, e.g. Amazon.---but probably nothing worth the trouble...

i bought a 40a650 recently, lovin it!

img8030nu6.jpg

A quick question i recently bought a 26 in. vizio lcd for my room and i wanted to know if you have a HD antenna and no cable or satelite service hooked up toit would you still need a converter box?

A quick question i recently bought a 26 in. vizio lcd for my room and i wanted to know if you have a HD antenna and no cable or satelite service hooked up toit would you still need a converter box?

no, you won't need a box, but you'll be limited to the over the air stations available in your area.

one question...I have an older samsung LCD TV in my bedroom without a QAM tuner..I was wondering if I can purchase an external QAM tuner for this TV? I'mcurrently using an HD antenna and the signal is horrible around my home.

Ok I need some help... I got a 32 inch LCD.... Im looking for 3 HDMI cables cheapest possible, couldnt find any deals on monoprice or meritline... I also needa tilted mounting bracket... Any help is appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Ok I need some help... I got a 32 inch LCD.... Im looking for 3 HDMI cables cheapest possible, couldnt find any deals on monoprice or meritline... I also need a tilted mounting bracket... Any help is appreciated
smile.gif
http://www.monoprice.com/...?c_id=102&cp_id=10240

now you know damn well 5-12 bucks is cheap as hell when it comes to HDMIs in-store

stop wasting time trying to save 2 bucks and save yourself the hassle

What would I need to connect my 40" Samsung HDTV to my Macbook Pro?

TO: Jonahtheballer

Believe it or not, i like the LG over the Samsung. I feel like that a550 from Samsung is nothing special. I like the TV, its great, but the LG out preforms it.

TO: DiPlOmAt TDOt

Video output options:

DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (optional)

VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (optional)

Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (optional)

i havn't read any of this post but whatever it is just go with samsung. I work at a daycare and one of the dads is a guy who helps make samsung screens andhe says they got the best technology right now and other companies are buying it off them. the price is very affordable for the picture quality.

he also confirmed that the rumors about sony are true. sony buys their technology from samsung and just slaps their company name on it to boost the price up.

welp i dont really care who slaps what on whoevers technology ... i have a 46" sony lcd ... a big ole sony receiver ... sony surround sound ... a ps3 ...and everything runs perfect ... i have had 0 problems (knock on wood) ... i have grown @%* men who spend thousands upon thousands on their home theatresgetting jealous of my setup ...

that being said, i also have a first gen samsung rear projection that runs perfect and has a very nice picture except for distiguishing darker images ... ialso have a 26" samsung that i use for my pc screen that looks good as well ...

ps... if youre looking for hdmi cables go to newegg.com ... just got my second order of 6 6ft hdmi cables for $60 bucks and they are high quality

Back
Top Bottom