he does it again NEW lloyd - i need you

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i've never people ride so hard for mario except on here
laugh.gif

its just something about mario i don't even check for him...

i liked Go alot but nothing about makes me think i should actually check for him...someone gave me a copy of go
See, you talkin albums...I'm talkin all his unreleased music. I'm stan'n
laugh.gif
off the tracks that don't make it to his albums.

If you asked me to pick one track from Mario to put u on, most likely, it wouldn't be something off an album.

like i said i don't check for him at all...i se a mario track pop up on a blog and i'll scroll right past...lloyd i'll stop and listen...

put me on to ya boy...give me three tracks i can find on youtube and i'll give them a listen....

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

i've never people ride so hard for mario except on here
laugh.gif

its just something about mario i don't even check for him...

i liked Go alot but nothing about makes me think i should actually check for him...someone gave me a copy of go
See, you talkin albums...I'm talkin all his unreleased music. I'm stan'n
laugh.gif
off the tracks that don't make it to his albums.

If you asked me to pick one track from Mario to put u on, most likely, it wouldn't be something off an album.

like i said i don't check for him at all...i se a mario track pop up on a blog and i'll scroll right past...lloyd i'll stop and listen...

put me on to ya boy...give me three tracks i can find on youtube and i'll give them a listen....
Inside Of You, Love, Ghetto Love

Bonus: Start Over Hang Over, and Just For You to see dude's range as an artist.

Put This Flame Out is fireeeeeeeeeee

Mario is a great singer with terrible management and he doesn't have the appeal Lloyd does

Ya Put Out this Flame is serious. What album is that one? And I think both Mario and Lloyd should be bigger than they are.

Back
Top Bottom