"He needs to learn how to get guys off in certain spots..."

"... in order to be most effective" - Bruce Bowen on ESPN Sportscenter

someone page that dude and tell him to edit in a pause.

let me try to record this lol.

"... in order to be most effective" - Bruce Bowen on ESPN Sportscenter

someone page that dude and tell him to edit in a pause.

let me try to record this lol.

Lame 
grin.gif

Im telling you.......95% of the time there is a ******ed post on NT, it is either made by RoOk or a poster with less than 400 total posts. There really needs to be a minimum post number before you are allowed to create a thread.

Im telling you.......95% of the time there is a ******ed post on NT, it is either made by RoOk or a poster with less than 400 total posts. There really needs to be a minimum post number before you are allowed to create a thread.

Originally Posted by dland24

+1.....although I dont even qualify
frown.gif

+1.....although I dont even qualify
frown.gif

The disrespect, it is blatant... and warranted 
pimp.gif

The disrespect, it is blatant... and warranted 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom