"He needs to learn how to get guys off in certain spots..."

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by dland24

Im telling you.......95% of the time there is a ******ed post on NT, it is either made by RoOk or a poster with less than 400 total posts. There really needs to be a minimum post number before you are allowed to create a thread.

The disrespect, it is blatant... and warranted 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by dland24

Im telling you.......95% of the time there is a ******ed post on NT, it is either made by RoOk or a poster with less than 400 total posts. There really needs to be a minimum post number before you are allowed to create a thread.

The disrespect, it is blatant... and warranted 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

laugh.gif
at the bruce bowen gif.. sonics vs spurs (2005?) :smh:bruce bowen

son, theres a HUGE mother !%@!*** timberwolves logo in the middle of the gif

also theres 1 white guy, and 1 black guy

bowen + allen = 2 black guys

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

laugh.gif
at the bruce bowen gif.. sonics vs spurs (2005?) :smh:bruce bowen

son, theres a HUGE mother !%@!*** timberwolves logo in the middle of the gif

also theres 1 white guy, and 1 black guy

bowen + allen = 2 black guys

^
laugh.gif

I think he might be referencing another time Bruce Lee Bowen drop kicked someone. I know there's a picture of him doing it another time, to a Sonics shooter in the corner.

I freaking love that clip, though.
roll.gif
How the hell do you bite on a pump fake and think "I'm'a kick the shhh outta this dude's chin"?!

Really, Bruce?
roll.gif

But yeah, this is definitely not thread worthy. At all. A freaking quote that sounded... *ahem*... '@!+*'?
laugh.gif

*locked*

^
laugh.gif

I think he might be referencing another time Bruce Lee Bowen drop kicked someone. I know there's a picture of him doing it another time, to a Sonics shooter in the corner.

I freaking love that clip, though.
roll.gif
How the hell do you bite on a pump fake and think "I'm'a kick the shhh outta this dude's chin"?!

Really, Bruce?
roll.gif

But yeah, this is definitely not thread worthy. At all. A freaking quote that sounded... *ahem*... '@!+*'?
laugh.gif

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom