Headed to the ER

Joined Apr 7, 2008
My mom just took my bro tothe ER and hes getting immediate surgery because he has some sort of infection in his intestines, not sure what its called in English

But I called off of work and Im headed out there soon

yeah just needed to tell someone, do what yall do NT

Joined May 3, 2009
I'm kind of confused as to the point of this thread but best of wishes to you and your fam.

soltheman

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
It might be e coli. In which case, he'll probably be okay.

I hope for the best, though.

Joined Oct 2, 2006
Dude's brother is dying so he decides to log onto nt???

SMH probably fapping to that fine female's stretching videos on here as his brother is flat-lining...

Joined Jan 19, 2006
Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

SMH probably fapping to that fine female's stretching videos on here as his brother is flat-lining...
There was nothing about his brother "dying" he just needed some surgery. Calm down, please.

Joined May 3, 2009

SMH at you for that $#%% *#% attempt at a joke.

Joined Jun 5, 2003

shut up......

good luck to your bro

Joined Oct 2, 2006
Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

SMH at you for that $#%% *#% attempt at a joke.
NO JOKE, if my brother was having emergency surgery the LAST place I'm at is in front of a computer on a message board.

Joined Apr 7, 2008
I was doing homework on the computer when I found out, chill.

Apparently it was his appendix that was swelling up, I figured it was the intestines cuz its called blind-intestine in danish

but hes straight, gotta stay there til tomorrow.

thanks for the good luck wishes, Im headed out there again soon to bring dinner cuz my mom has to stay with him

Joined Jun 7, 2006
dude just needs to vent cuz he's stressing. I hope your brother gets better. Be stong.

Joined Jan 16, 2002
Looks like its time for my dude to make an debut gif appearance.

Spoiler [+]

My-T.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now