Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

who is not gonna do good with kidd, cp3 and dwill dishing out dimes? haslem got a lot more minutes and haslem can def hit that mid range shot

who is not gonna do good with kidd, cp3 and dwill dishing out dimes? haslem got a lot more minutes and haslem can def hit that mid range shot

Anybody see the article where it mentions LeBron tried to get the team and its plane to stay overnight to party after the preseason game in New Orleans? Spoelstra basically said "Hell no, get on the plane."
laugh.gif
Interesting, to say the least.

This team will be fine, but they have their issues beyond playing together. Bosh said it himself during the offseason, although he was probably BSing: "I don't even know how that would work out."

Anybody see the article where it mentions LeBron tried to get the team and its plane to stay overnight to party after the preseason game in New Orleans? Spoelstra basically said "Hell no, get on the plane."
laugh.gif

This team will be fine, but they have their issues beyond playing together. Bosh said it himself during the offseason, although he was probably BSing: "I don't even know how that would work out."

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif

what up JDB... 1 of the 2 cavs fans i like
laugh.gif
... but yeah... lebron wanted to party with CP3 and he asked wade if they should go ask to party.... wade said no im gonna hop on the plane... lebron decided to ask the coach and spo said no....
laugh.gif
... would brown or cavs owner let lebron and them go?
but come on lebron, we know you good but you gotta take this year serious.... stay focused

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... but yeah... lebron wanted to party with CP3 and he asked wade if they should go ask to party.... wade said no im gonna hop on the plane... lebron decided to ask the coach and spo said no....
laugh.gif
but come on lebron, we know you good but you gotta take this year serious.... stay focused

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Thats not what I meant. It was the only real life example I could think of where those 2 weren't so ball dominate, maybe since the 06 Heat where they had White Chocolate.
My point is they shouldn't dominate the ball as much, you really can't win that way.

Thats not what I meant. It was the only real life example I could think of where those 2 weren't so ball dominate, maybe since the 06 Heat where they had White Chocolate.
My point is they shouldn't dominate the ball as much, you really can't win that way.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Any basketball fan worth anything knows that Miami will have problems this year, especially against a good defensive team, or a team with size. You cannot win championships with two players who HAVE to dominate the ball to be successful. Wade or No. 6 will have to take a backseat to the other, and it's probably gonna be Wade. Problem is he don't have the game to sacrifice being dominant because he has to have the ball in his hands to be effective. It's the only way he's ever played and its going to be hard to reprogram himself, same thing with No. 6

They are soft down low, Chris Bosh is too weak (couldn't do nothing with Garnett, Shaq, or big baby), their bench is trash, no low post players, no players who can consistently run off screens and hit threes or fifteen footers, they only have two players who can legitimately put the ball on the floor and go get buckets, no defensive minded big men, two ball hogs, no defense at point guard or coming off the bench, a coach who has to look over his back all season, and not many players with heart, led by No. 6.

All they did was shoot jumpers last night, and that will not win championships. Will they play better than they did last night most nights, of course. But will they be dominant like everybody think, NO. Team has a lot of holes. Boston did exactly what every other team should do against them, pack the paint, get back on d, and make them a jump shooting team. Take notes other teams.
QFT

I dont want to say Bron and Wade wont workout but last night Wade couldnt do anything

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Any basketball fan worth anything knows that Miami will have problems this year, especially against a good defensive team, or a team with size. You cannot win championships with two players who HAVE to dominate the ball to be successful. Wade or No. 6 will have to take a backseat to the other, and it's probably gonna be Wade. Problem is he don't have the game to sacrifice being dominant because he has to have the ball in his hands to be effective. It's the only way he's ever played and its going to be hard to reprogram himself, same thing with No. 6

They are soft down low, Chris Bosh is too weak (couldn't do nothing with Garnett, Shaq, or big baby), their bench is trash, no low post players, no players who can consistently run off screens and hit threes or fifteen footers, they only have two players who can legitimately put the ball on the floor and go get buckets, no defensive minded big men, two ball hogs, no defense at point guard or coming off the bench, a coach who has to look over his back all season, and not many players with heart, led by No. 6.

All they did was shoot jumpers last night, and that will not win championships. Will they play better than they did last night most nights, of course. But will they be dominant like everybody think, NO. Team has a lot of holes. Boston did exactly what every other team should do against them, pack the paint, get back on d, and make them a jump shooting team. Take notes other teams.
QFT

I dont want to say Bron and Wade wont workout but last night Wade couldnt do anything

Originally Posted by Durden7

Miami NEEDS a legit point guard.  I wont think of them as contenders until they have one.

The 2 most important positions on the court theyre lacking in.  Thats not good. 
BINGO!

Originally Posted by Durden7

Miami NEEDS a legit point guard.  I wont think of them as contenders until they have one.

The 2 most important positions on the court theyre lacking in.  Thats not good. 
BINGO!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's funny... because my homie just called me to see if I wanted to get a table/bottle for the "LeBron James 305 Affair hosted by Chris Paul and LeBron James" after the Hornets/Heat game next Thursday.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's funny... because my homie just called me to see if I wanted to get a table/bottle for the "LeBron James 305 Affair hosted by Chris Paul and LeBron James" after the Hornets/Heat game next Thursday.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom