Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

And another thing if Tyler stayed on the floor and grabbed his head like the %*@# actor that wade is. I bet he gets that flagrant 2

Originally Posted by DubA169

And another thing if Tyler stayed on the floor and grabbed his head like the %*@# actor that wade is. I bet he gets that flagrant 2
Let it go man.
I hope that Granger isn't seriously injured.

Originally Posted by Curious24

mike miller should retire, dude cant hit an open three

Miller is GARBAGE and has been for years now. He used to be a favorite of mine at one point. But son has NO business on the court anymore. It's a shame how badly he has fallen off.

Pacers shot selection right now
roll.gif

Don't know what the hell Indy is doing.

Dudes jacking up 3's and long 2's instead of feeding West and Hibbert down low..

Why does Indiana continue to jack up 3's when their advantage is obviously inside??

Indiana has the talent to actually win this series but they don't have the mental makeup #brokenrecord

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i thought the flagrant 2 is when you go for someones head??.
"unnecessary and excessive contact committed by a player against an opponent. The opposing team is awarded two (2) free throws and possession and the player committing the foul is automatically ejected."

Doesnt have to be a head shot

HaslemTyler.gif

Can't tell from this angle if he got his face or not..looks like mostly arm though Nevermind, he smacked dead in his face
laugh.gif

Pacers playing like dumb $!@+* at the end of the half

Back
Top Bottom