Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

i am going to say it right now

D-WADE IS OVERRATED

the only reason why he is perceived as "batman" and "clutch" is because of the ring that was given to him by stern.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Why does Dwayne Wade continue to get a pass?

2006 was only 6 years ago.

And Al3xis, I need to see a performance like this again to think Miami has a chance to lose this series. 1/16 from 3, first game without Bosh, 35% from the field, and still only lost by 3.

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

When the heat won the thread only jumped 2 pages in 2 days. When they lose it went 12 more pages?

Don't you kids feel weird or awkward to jump on nt to post smileys and hating?

Ill leave this here.

http://www.libertyballers...nba-playoffs-4th-quarter

Welcome to the life of Cowboys fans.
Thats the last 5 minutes of a game since 2000. Very few people were calling him a choke artist on Cleveland as compared to now. Cleveland he was literally the only option to do anything. (see the game where he dropped 29 of the last 30 against detroit). However I would like to see those same stats as of the last 2 years.
grin.gif

P.S. Kobe was never scared to take the last shot because somebody was guarding him.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

AG 47 said:
Why does Dwayne Wade continue to get a pass?

2006 was only 6 years ago.

And Al3xis, I need to see a performance like this again to think Miami has a chance to lose this series. 1/16 from 3, first game without Bosh, 35% from the field, and still only lost by 3.

laugh.gif
And you know what I don't understand...this is the second time Spoelstra has put the best player on the floor in the corner with the game on the line. Heat seem pretty confident in Wade with the final shot.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Do you think anyone forgot you from last year?
nerd.gif
srsly?
Yall better have not forgotten me 
pimp.gif
who are you doggie
no one knows or remembers you

you mad thirsty for efame get a life

He was far and away the biggest troll on NT last playoffs and everyone took turns rubbing his face in it with every LeChoke job.

just saw the highlights. if artest commits that flagrant he is tossed. heck, if it's anybody that isnt a "superstar" they would have been tossed

Losing Bosh affects the offense in ways that most people didn't realize. Pick and rolls are almost pointless now

The heat better start making some 3s to help spread the floor for Bron and Wade or else this could become a major upset. (it would be nice if Haslem showed up also) Gotta think next time the game comes down to 1 possession Spolestra goes to Lebron as the #1 option cause Wade aint getting it done recently.

But at the end of the day Miami just needs to get 1 of these next 2 games in Indy to regain control, something that's more than doable.

It showed that Bosh is needed for the next game.Heat needs a formidable big man inside for offense and defense.Or else,most of the scores will be coming outside the painted area.

Originally Posted by DMan14

just saw the highlights. if artest commits that flagrant he is tossed. heck, if it's anybody that isnt a "superstar" they would have been tossed
Yeah, had it been Artest or Perkins, etc. they would've been tossed. Disgusting how he gets away with this garbage.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

mcwux4.jpg

nerd.gif

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:
Chalmers was more worried about the flop than the actual shot. Dude swears he Lebron and hes gonna get the call every time.
UTVOL23 wrote:
wade sitting there tapping his elbow like chalmers got hit on the shot when no player from indiana was anywhere close to his elbow.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

mcwux4.jpg

nerd.gif

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:
Chalmers was more worried about the flop than the actual shot. Dude swears he Lebron and hes gonna get the call every time.
UTVOL23 wrote:
wade sitting there tapping his elbow like chalmers got hit on the shot when no player from indiana was anywhere close to his elbow.
grin.gif

0LIT8o.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Then.....it's nothing like Melo's situation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Melo's supporting cast > Lebron & Wade's supporting cast
eek.gif
 to the things ive seen come from you and the T-mac fan in the past few days regarding Lebron... Melo at one point in this series had a starting lineup that included mike bibby & Steve Novak
I do not want to hear a damn thing about fatigue in regards to Lebron after yall dudes sat in the knicks series posting 
sick.gif
 faces talkin about Melo %.... although the guy was the only option on offense against the # 1 defense & chase around Lebron for an entire series with no help

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by juicyju

mcwux4.jpg

nerd.gif

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:
UTVOL23 wrote:
grin.gif

0LIT8o.gif

SO the tap op the elbow warrant a chest first flop to the floor. As the dude said if he was more focused on hitting the shot. Bad angle by the way.

Originally Posted by Prada G

laugh.gif
its a series and people talk
laugh.gif

If there wasn't any e-snitchin i woulda went off on yall meth watchin me
laugh.gif

i like men
ok tough guy

changing someone quote is corny.
If meth didn't have that talk with me in the PM I would be doing my usual ranting.

Never seen you before, so your post to me is now officially irrelevant to my eyes.

What gives, you're typing normally??I didn't mind your epic trolling last year.

Neither team played well tonight. Heat fans are acting like the Pacers balled out and won by 3. They shot 38%, 3-15 threes, 17 turnovers. Its going to be a good series, if Bosh is out I say Pacers win, if he's gonna be back Heat win. Either way, its Stern's call.

^^ na hes saying wade should be suspended. That was 100% dirty. In the last few weeks wade has thrown an elbow at rip hamilton and ran through collinson. If Metta WP were to do that he'd be suspended for the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom