Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Son just called Granger a star though.

Hopefully he finds the remains of his shot and can somehow piece that back together in this second half.

nevermind 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Over under on how quick MIA gets in the penalty in the third and 4th?
I'm gonna go with 6+ minutes in the 3rd. 5+ minutes in the 4th (6+ minutes if the Heat are down).

Making excuses for Dwade already. He must not be feeling well.

Also what the hell is up with HIbbert always making the damn back tap instead of grabbing the ball

Maybe Wade decided to suspend himself from the game?

The league might as well have at this rate

I'll never understand why players don't take it to the hole if your J isn't falling...wade looked mighty horrible passing up that 3 then settling for a midrange that looked shaky anyway...

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
at that Tech. Lets be real right now. Can you let these guys show a little emotion out there please.

roll.gif
Yall can't make up yall mind.
What the %@+* are you talking about? 
When have I or anyone ever said they want the league to be soft as baby +%@+ where you cant even talk +%@+ to the other team without getting a T

If indy wants to win this game they better quit playing and making stupid mistakes while mia is cold and build some kind of lead.

Originally Posted by psk2310

I'll never understand why players don't take it to the hole if your J isn't falling...wade looked mighty horrible passing up that 3 then settling for a midrange that looked shaky anyway...
Exactly. That's how he becomes effective. He has no J.

Looks like the Heat are stuggling..I love it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing would please me more than to see that bum Lebron fail in the Playoffs yet once again

That was a foul on Bron with his hands down?

And I hate this dude Hubie saying some of these are "clearly" fouls when it's not even close
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom