Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

I've been a huge Pacers fan since the 90's, and I dont want a single injury on either team. I want to see my Pacers play the Heat tough. I think we have enough scoring at each position to match the big 3. Pacers in 7

Originally Posted by primetime21

arstyle 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 nice trolling 

I'm not trolling. I merely gave an opinion, apparently being honest is frowned upon. I havent swore, i havent insulted anyone. I'm not trying to rile anyone up.  I dont go into the Heat season thread speaking all crazy.

I also asserted how i believe this will be a challenging series for the Heat. I dislike Indy, but I respect their game.

Originally Posted by roboski

RunningFishy wrote:
toine2983 wrote:
It's come to the point with some of y'all that you're wishing injuries on LeBron and D-Wade now?

Knowing damn well if someone did that with your players on you're team you'd be crying bloody murder.

Maliciously wishing for something like that is just disgusting.  I hate LBJ and WADE though, and just lost the respect and mutual tone I had for Wade.  Not sure why, but over the years, I just started to dislike Wade.  He didn't turn out to be a clean cut and as gentlemen as he is TRYING to be.  With LBJ, I dislike everything about him, particularly the way he's carrying himself.

Can u please explain this to me, please?

And I'm not trying to be funny i just want to know what it is why people "HATE" this man sooo much. My best friend cant even tell me why he hates LBJ and Wade that much, but he hates them just like 95% of NT does.

I'll tell you why I hate LeBron as well as why I hate Wade. Well me personally, he was my favorite player and then he came to my least favorite team and now I just dont like him. His ways have become childish with the making fun of dirk for being sick and the flopping and all the whining.  Now Dwyane wade has got to be the *****iest player in the NBA. This dude is consistently flopping, consistently acting as if hes tough, consistently throwing tantrums, consistently showing up the refs because he didnt get a call on where he flopped, always gets all high and mighty and then when somebody does him in he starts playing dirty af.

Heat in 7.

Best believe this will not be an easy task for the Heat. Pacers will bring it and play 'em hard.

the heat have the worst fans man. Most of yall hopped on the bandwagon after "the decision." If lebron wouldve stayed in clevland like a real man woulda done yall would still be fighting for the 8th spot in the east and coach spo would be an assistant somewhere. Yall dudes kill me

You know what......Its now fair game, since Bulls and Knicks fans are coming in here wishing injuries to bron and wade, its now fair for us to laugh at the injuries their players received.
It makes no sense how much hate you people have. You would wish injury to somebody you don't even know....smh.
Im glad you guys are out of the playoffs go sit down somewhere and go fishing, lames. 1st round losers.

Originally Posted by jm9312

the heat have the worst fans man. Most of yall hopped on the bandwagon after "the decision." If lebron wouldve stayed in clevland like a real man woulda done yall would still be fighting for the 8th spot in the east and coach spo would be an assistant somewhere. Yall dudes kill me

Guess what, thats not what happened NOW DEAL WITH IT!

you talking about me? i dare you to call me out!!!!!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Im not sure who hes talkin about, but that UnchartedDrake dude aint makin yall look too good. I respect all fans of teams who suffer through the lean years (us pacer fans have definitely suffered). Its hard for alot of people to like Heat fans because so many just jumpws on Levrons meat. Alot of them (not you specifically) werent riding for them in the Eddie Jones, Mourning, Lamar Odom years. Now since They're winning everybody is a Heat fan. I been on NT since 04, and until a couple years ago very very few fans were riding for thhe Heat

Originally Posted by solarius49

Im not sure who hes talkin about, but that UnchartedDrake dude aint makin yall look too good. I respect all fans of teams who suffer through the lean years (us pacer fans have definitely suffered). Its hard for alot of people to like Heat fans because so many just jumpws on Levrons meat. Alot of them (not you specifically) werent riding for them in the Eddie Jones, Mourning, Lamar Odom years. Now since They're winning everybody is a Heat fan. I been on NT since 04, and until a couple years ago very very few fans were riding for thhe Heat
Who cares, you guys are in here wishing injuries to players on our team. what have i done? all I'm saying that you guys are crazy. It is now fair game, and i will laugh anytime i see you people post here. what do you expect?

These doods have alarms when Heat fans became fans.

1. You don't know
2. So what.

See what happens when you root for teams just cuz they going against the heat? (im talking to you Bulls and Laker Fans)

UnchartedDrake, you just sound really irrational and angry.. why are you in such a huff over what a FEW Knicks or Bulls fans are doing.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

These doods have alarms when Heat fans became fans.

1. You don't know
2. So what.

See what happens when you root for teams just cuz they going against the heat? (im talking to you Bulls and Laker Fans)

Exactly, they worry about who becomes a Heat fan, but anytime the Heat play a team, they are automatically fans of the other team the Heat play....smh
Man I hope Miami wins this chip, because people here are going to go crazy and go on suicide watch.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

UnchartedDrake, you just sound really irrational and angry.. why are you in such a huff over what a FEW Knicks or Bulls fans are doing.

Im not angry, I'm actually in disgust that people would actually WISH injury on people. thats just sad! but its cool tho. it happens.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by solarius49

Who cares, you guys are in here wishing injuries to players on our team. what have i done? all I'm saying that you guys are crazy. It is now fair game, and i will laugh anytime i see you people post here. what do you expect?

What people? Im a Pacers fan, that garbage belongs in the Knicks thread, not hereEdit: thats for everybody talking that injury talk. Keep it about the basketball man. I have enough faith in my team to win the series against a healthy Heat team

I can't wait for Sunday... I been on #NT since 2001 and I've never seen so many Heat fans.. so many bandwagoners.. I respect them day one Heat fans though... I'm looking forward to a great series.. and yes I believe my Pacers can win this series...

Why is Hibbert even talking. Dude is lucky there are a premium of tall dudes in the NBA or he wouldn't have even been an all-star this season. I'm fully convinced, the NT slurpery of the Pacers confirms that they are vastly overrated.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Why is Hibbert even talking. Dude is lucky there are a premium of tall dudes in the NBA or he wouldn't have even been an all-star this season. I'm fully convinced, the NT slurpery of the Pacers confirms that they are vastly overrated.

The team that earned the 3 seed is overrated? come on bro

Surprised Hibbert took that shot considering how putrid he was against MIA this season.

He, West, & Granger were all terrible against the Heat actually.

They obviously need to turn it up in this series.

Back
Top Bottom