Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Juwan Howard needs to sit his old +%! down somewhere... "tell him I'm gonna #%+* him up???" Old man, you had a GOLDEN opportunity to do something in the pre-game shootaround and didn't do *%!@. Chirping like a bird.
30t6p3b.gif
Nah I can't agree with you on this one champ.  Juwan Howard ran up on Stephenson and let him know what time it is.  I say more power to Juwan Howard for taking care of business like a man.  To take it a step further, if and when the Heat win the series during the last minute of play I hope Lebron walks over to the Pacers bench and makes the same choke sign in front of Stephenson and Granger just to show them who's boss and who's not.    

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Juwan Howard needs to sit his old +%! down somewhere... "tell him I'm gonna #%+* him up???" Old man, you had a GOLDEN opportunity to do something in the pre-game shootaround and didn't do *%!@. Chirping like a bird.
30t6p3b.gif
Nah I can't agree with you on this one champ.  Juwan Howard ran up on Stephenson and let him know what time it is.  I say more power to Juwan Howard for taking care of business like a man.  To take it a step further, if and when the Heat win the series during the last minute of play I hope Lebron walks over to the Pacers bench and makes the same choke sign in front of Stephenson and Granger just to show them who's boss and who's not.    

Juwan is a sucker tho....what's the saying?  "Don't talk about it, be about it...."  He's trying to punk some 21 year old kid, when he could EASILY take issue w. Danny Granger who's MO has been yappin his gums EVERY damn game.  Where's Juwan?  Dude's act is about as tough as some argyle socks. 

*I'm not even defending Stephenson...cause I think he's a herb for doing that. 

Juwan woulda got faded if he ran up on Danny. Yall know that boy dont got it all lol, you can see it in his face. As a Pacer fan though, this team has surprised me, NOBODY in the world outside of a few people expected the series to be this close. Game 1 was a 9 pt loss that included the team being in the penalty 4 minutes into every quarter. Game 2 was a close win, Game 3 was a blowout win, and game 4 was an point loss.

I'm not mad about the performance of my team, and I honestly think that if we had some more reliable backup bigs, this would be a completely different series. Amundson is a serviceable backup PF, but he is not and never will be a C....EVER!

But its been a great series...game on

30t6p3b.gif

if bron did that fools on this board would lose their minds, calling him dirty and an +#*!*%% etc

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

30t6p3b.gif

if bron did that fools on this board would lose their minds, calling him dirty and an +#*!*%% etc
For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But to dude who said Juwan had a "golden opportunity to do something in the shootaround"....LOL, yea, cause beating him up

right then would have really proved something.

And to the other dude who said Grainger would have faded him, another LOL. Skip Bayless is the biggest lame ever, but he

described him perfectly -- a fraudulent fake tough guy.

hahaha juwan woulda caught a fade running up on granger like that. son is just waiting for a reason to throw hands. he wants somebody to cross that line so bad hahahaha

Originally Posted by Peep Game

For real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But to dude who said Juwan had a "golden opportunity to do something in the shootaround"....LOL, yea, cause beating him up

right then would have really proved something.

And to the other dude who said Grainger would have faded him, another LOL. Skip Bayless is the biggest lame ever, but he

described him perfectly -- a fraudulent fake tough guy.

U musta missed the part where Howard was saying that he's gonna kick stephenson's %++.  Howard = non-factor...Stephenson = non-factor.  Him NOT doing anything and still yapping his gums really proves something also.  [Seymore Cake] Cashmere [/Seymore Cake]

30t6p3b.gif

Juwan is a sucker tho....what's the saying?  "Don't talk about it, be about it...."  He's trying to punk some 21 year old kid, when he could EASILY take issue w. Danny Granger who's MO has been yappin his gums EVERY damn game.  Where's Juwan?  Dude's act is about as tough as some argyle socks. 

*I'm not even defending Stephenson...cause I think he's a herb for doing that. 

I'm not looking for or expecting Juwan to run up on dudes and just punch them or worse yet gun them down with 2 shots to the head during shootaround right before the game, (not saying that you are implying that on me by the way).  At the end of the day Juwan took issue with what Stephenson did, Juwan apparently spoke to him about it during Game 3 and them addressed Stephenson again during shootaround right before the beginning of Game 4.  Say what you want to but Juwan stepped to him and Stephenson did the right thing by backing down and having his teammates break it up.  For that I applaud Juwan. 

Lebron would still be good money in my book if he did this.  I'd be cheering him on in fact.  Sometimes you gotta let %#+++$ know what's what, and who's who.  It would remind me of Jordan doing the Mutombo waving of the finger after Jordan dunked on Mutumbo that one time.

I think you guys are confusing what a tough guy is on the court...versus a real tough guy. A lot of you newer (read younger) basketball fans don't really remember the role of an enforcer on the team. The enforcer usually wasn't the best few players on the team, actually was kind of expendable so that if they got into "protecting" the team it wouldn't be all that much of a loss for the team. Lebron cannot step to Granger even if he wanted to...him being suspended would be devastating to the Heat. BUT ole man Juwan Howard who grew up in the mean streets of Chi can handle his light work for him.

A list of enforcers and certifiable tough guys from the past and a few current ones.

Buck Williams
Vernon "Mad Max" Maxwell (even Jordan wouldn't get into with him...he was a little off)
Chris Mills
Xavier McDaniels
Charles Oakley
Derrick Coleman
Alvin Robertson
Bill Cartwright's Elbows
Stephen Cappin Jack Jackson
Kenyon Martin
Caron Butler is nobodies punk

Originally Posted by Freeze

hahaha juwan woulda caught a fade running up on granger like that. son is just waiting for a reason to throw hands. he wants somebody to cross that line so bad hahahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some of y'all are REALLY buying this Granger act.

I don't care if Juwan Howard grew up in a favela in Rio...dude said he was gonna !@*+ up Stephenson, found him later on...and did nothing.

Cut from a VERY different cloth than someone like Charles Oakley.

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

9th ward.  magnolia.  master p.  danny granger.  solja slim.  pow.

I don't care if Juwan Howard grew up in a favela in Rio...dude said he was gonna !@*+ up Stephenson, found him later on...and did nothing.

Cut from a VERY different cloth than someone like Charles Oakley.
Yep. Juwan with the Clint Eastwood, old tough guy routine not fooling anyone.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I think you guys are confusing what a tough guy is on the court...versus a real tough guy. A lot of you newer (read younger) basketball fans don't really remember the role of an enforcer on the team. The enforcer usually wasn't the best few players on the team, actually was kind of expendable so that if they got into "protecting" the team it wouldn't be all that much of a loss for the team. Lebron cannot step to Granger even if he wanted to...him being suspended would be devastating to the Heat. BUT ole man Juwan Howard who grew up in the mean streets of Chi can handle his light work for him.

A list of enforcers and certifiable tough guys from the past and a few current ones.

Buck Williams
Vernon "Mad Max" Maxwell (even Jordan wouldn't get into with him...he was a little off)
Chris Mills
Xavier McDaniels
Charles Oakley
Derrick Coleman
Alvin Robertson
Bill Cartwright's Elbows
Kenyon Martin
How does one forget Ron Ron?

30t6p3b.gif

So?  %!++ what they say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But the thing is that this is just Granger acting like that for this series...this is the whole season with dude....

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Buck Williams
Chris Mills
Xavier McDaniels
Charles Oakley
Derrick Coleman
Alvin Robertson
Bill Cartwright's Elbows
Kenyon Martin
100% Truth.
And lets not forget about Danny Ferry.  A few of us remember when he stole on MJ right under the basket in the late 80's.  
...and John Stockton chopping Gary Payton in the throat at the top of the key just to shut him up.

Guys like Howard aren't going for these youngs' antics in the league.

Back
Top Bottom