Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by solarius49

As big of a Pacer fan as I am, and as much as I want the Heat to lose, I kinda wish the Heat were at full strength. I just feel like the injury to Bosh, Lebron's exhaustion, and Wade's mental breakdown are going to be used as scapegoats if they dont win the series

that being said, it aint over yet, the Pacers still have a long way to go against a quality playoff basketball team..sleep is the cousin of death

I still see Heat winning the series, but let's be honest do you really see Pacers up 2-1 if Bosh was in the Heat's offense? The Pacers seem to get lucky every round whether it's Dwight getting injured, and now one of the Big 3 out for the 2nd round series. Don't get me wrong, Vogel has got these guys playing great defensively, but they are a team that are winning playoff games mainly due to luck of the injury bug of the opposition. They're just not THAT good of a team.

1st and 10 was pathetic today ... they blamed wade but they didn't blame him at the same time ...

the only real talk comment was d wade needs the whistle b/c he's not the same player that he was 4 years ago ... and that is why he has been arguing with the refs so much ...
at least someone out there knows the truth

d whistle is overrated ... but still great enough to be a problem when he's on ... these stars are not aging well ... but d wade always has injuries and his style has made him fragile ... this has just happened at the worst time ...

i'm not gonna sit here and say the miami experiment was a failure ... i will say though that i am happy to see them struggling ... and that i'm happy bosh is getting his due ... he was the perfect player to compliment d whistle and lebrick ... add in the 3 zebras and u can see why they were a late game collapse away from having a chip

they longer miami's chip can be delayed ... the better
pimp.gif

the hate is strong in me /kanye shrug

As big of a Pacer fan as I am, and as much as I want the Heat to lose, I kinda wish the Heat were at full strength. I just feel like the injury to Bosh, Lebron's exhaustion, and Wade's mental breakdown are going to be used as scapegoats if they dont win the series

that being said, it aint over yet, the Pacers still have a long way to go against a quality playoff basketball team..sleep is the cousin of death

No one can take anything way from you guys if you win. Everyone assumed Miami would cruise to the finals since Rose went out, and media asked them about it and they said there'll be no asterisks should they win. No excuses for the Heat

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I still see Heat winning the series, but let's be honest do you really see Pacers up 2-1 if Bosh was in the Heat's offense? The Pacers seem to get lucky every round whether it's Dwight getting injured, and now one of the Big 3 out for the 2nd round series. Don't get me wrong, Vogel has got these guys playing great defensively, but they are a team that are winning playoff games mainly due to luck of the injury bug of the opposition. They're just not THAT good of a team.

I mean we're talking about a team with the 5th best record in the NBA here, so obviously they are a very good team.  Bosh would definitely help the Heat offense alot, and the series would probably be completely different, but you have to remember, that the Pacers dont have a single player who is as good as Lebron, Wade or Bosh, much less the combination of any 2 or 3 of those guys.  Of course I cant predict the future, but that team chemistry and team defense dynamic that they have is their substitute for having any semblance of a star player
Sn:  I know he has to deal with Bronman on defense, but Granger needs to break out of this shooting slump he's in.  He had 17 the other day, but the Pacers need to see him return to his All Star form

Karma is catching up with the Heat. I said 3 years ago on here that this would be the fate of the Heat. That team as constructed hampers the ability to sign players that can legitimately contribute on a nightly basis. Anyone who thinks logically knew this would be their fate. You cannot try to outsmart the game, or try to mess up the order of things. If the front office of Miami are smart, they trade #6 or scumBagWade this summer for Dwight. I'm popping some Rose when these clowns are dispatched by an actual smartly put together TEAM.

Continue on...........

why would Orlando trade for a 30 year old Dwyane Wade who looks to be a step out of his prime at this point?

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

why would Orlando trade for a 30 year old Dwyane Wade who looks to be a step out of his prime at this point?
They got to cover 2 years of revenue in that stadium....
What Dwight offer that is actually on the table  gives them something close to Wade.

If the magic trade Howard to the heat they'll be damn fools, I can't put it pass the magic because of their history but it'll be idiotic IMO.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

They got to cover 2 years of revenue in that stadium....
What Dwight offer that is actually on the table  gives them something close to Wade.

I don't think he wants to go to LA but Bynum is a better return than Wade at this point.
Renting a superstar in his 30s to sell seats for a couple years wouldn't be smart.

Even if they get bounced out of the playoffs by Indy, I think Riles will give it one more year. Also, I don't think Riles will trade wade because he's very loyal to him for helping to get his last chip & for bringing mental ****** & bosh to south beach. Riles is real big on loyalty.

Don't know why they're cancelling practice after they failed to reach 80 points for two straight games

Let's be real tho even with bosh this team wasn't winning no ring this year either.lets just get that clear

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Don't know why they're cancelling practice after they failed to reach 80 points for two straight games
I was thinking the same thing but I think a lot of the team is suffering from various "ailments" both mental & physical. It also could be bron & wade had another late night VIPing...

Originally Posted by psk2310

I was thinking the same thing but I think a lot of the team is suffering from various "ailments" both mental & physical. It also could be bron & wade had another late night VIPing...

That must be the reason.
Originally Posted by grittyman20

Because of the media circus that would surround practice today. Smart move IMO
As opposed to the media circus that will take place whenever they decide to meet with them again?

Spo, Lebron, & Wade are all pros. They know how to deal with the media.

Something like Teague/Horford for Wade or Conley/Gasol for Wade and then using the amnesty on Miller and signing Ray Allen to fill in the SG void is something I've thought about if Pat Riley really wanted to be ruthless.

I think he sticks with all 3 for another year, but if you're shopping any of them you should not be in the business of swapping stars - have to stretch out the depth of the team with 2 or more solid pieces at this point.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Something like Teague/Horford for Wade or Conley/Gasol for Wade and then using the amnesty on Miller and signing Ray Allen to fill in the SG void is something I've thought about if Pat Riley really wanted to be ruthless.
But to be honest, that trade would be better for Wade going to Orlando or Memphis.  I actually think Memphis with Wade would be a problem.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

@tomhaberstroh: Local sports radio lines here in Miami are jammed with Heat fans trashing Wade, many calling for a trade. Stunning.

So Miami fans are actually showing concern instead of nonchalant apathy for their team?? Whaaaaaa
laugh.gif
???
@Al3xis, that would be a good trade for Miami, but Memphis would be stupid to give up Gasol knowing that Z-Bo is a question mark whether he'll get

back to his old form or not. 

Back
Top Bottom