Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

40-18-9
sick.gif

It's safe to say that Lebron won't have 40, Wade 30, and Haslem 10 points in the 4th quarter in this series again.

Indy will win game 5

Granger must have lost his powerful mind game abilities in the locker room.
laugh.gif
 @ the level LeBron/Wade have had to play at to grab 2 wins. But, credit to Haslem, you ask me he still is the one who saved their butts in the ECF G2 last year to get control of that series and might have done it again today. They gotta take Game 5 at all costs though. 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

This series is far from over

Agreed. Heat earned this one. But the pacers bad third quarter may not happen next game. Plus Hibbert played bad and had foul trouble.

Originally Posted by toine2983

That LeBron statline Big J posted earlier.
nerd.gif
Close.. if Joel Anthony didn't have stone hands he would have gotten the triple double
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Today we need to see Cleveland Lebron..

40, 13, 11

Yup, and a loss at the end.

Originally Posted by DubA169

This guy changing thread titles before the game is over. Haha

Such a heat fan thing to do. Get hyped up because this team clearly isn't beating whoever gets outa the west. If they even get outa the east
grin.gif

Rough to let that game go but Wade/Bron scored 70% of Miamis points. They were due for a big game. Now its back to square 1, and Cers gotta steal a game in Miami

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Guess lebron wanted to kill the "durant should of been mvp" talk.

Beast mode

dude, its "should have". and yea...kd still got robbed

I can just see Vogel sitting Hibbert throughout game 5 again. I was beginning to think he was a decent coach but letting Bron and Wade go off like that and not making the role players beat you was Mike Brownesque.

I had not seen a coach leave out players out of fear of fouls in a long time.

This coach put in Admunson and Hansborough during the middle of the Heat run and the Pacers were still in the game. They had like 3 straight turnovers among them under the basket. Straight gifting.

I have my doubts the Pacers can take another in Miami. That is just asking too much when you consider the refs.

Bron 
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Him and Whistle in the 3rd were unreal.

Indy still managed to keep it close though. They're both going to have to be that good for the rest of the series to come through it.

Man Lebron is so far and away the best player in the league that it's not even funny. Guys like Durant/Kobe may be great scorers, but all-around game, they're not even in Lebron's league.
Sad thing is Miami needs ALL of this + all of Wade to beat the Pacers. They need Bosh back fast. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Granger must have lost his powerful mind game abilities in the locker room.

roll.gif

Someone PLEASE get a gif of Wade's face when Granger was trash talking.
laugh.gif

LeBron and Wade went off, but Haslem was the difference this game.

Pacers let a great opportunity slip away but this series is far from over.

Having Wade and Lebron working from the post made the offense flow better than it has since Bosh went out.

poor 2nd half by the pacers, especially the coaching

there was a point during the 3rd where indy was getting no jumpshots and nothing in the paint, i think it was their "small" lineup or something and thats when the heat started making their run, it seemed like all the pacer points at that time were coming from the free throw line, not to mention their defense was atrocious - getting mixed up not to mention they were late on the help, had amundson as the help
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

no adjustments at all by the pacers

These dudes don't even take Danny Granger and his fugazi tough-guy act seriously....
laugh.gif
@ ANYONE thinking he's getting in their heads.

Back
Top Bottom