Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

That small lineup was what did it for Indiana.

Miami won because of Haslem at the end. Plain and simple. You can't get made if a guy like that beats you. Miami still had to struggle to win this game. Game 5 should be interesting.

And as usual, this thread is quiet after we win.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Guess lebron wanted to kill the "durant should of been mvp" talk.

Beast mode

dude, its "should have". and yea...kd still got robbed

Shut up hater.
pimp.gif

dont tell me to shut up. its my opinion fool. whos in a locked series against the pacers and who is about to close out the second round with game winner after game winner after game winner. oh thats right...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
 @ the level LeBron/Wade have had to play at to grab 2 wins. 
Exactly. I admit I slept on Indiana man, they are SCARY. 
You can't depend on two guys to score 70 a game in order to win man. Things just dont work like that. We're going to need Haslem to continue what he got back to today and Chalmers to come back with something like 20 just so these guys dont burn out trying to be Supermen.

I've been waiting on LeBron to score like he did tonight and I'm glad he finally did it. I didnt want to say anything yesterday after the Durant hype train picked up on the various social networks but I knew we needed our stars to come out and put up a similar effort like those guys did last night. Thank god that they did. Now I can breathe for a few days..

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nice win for Miami... Wade finally coming through with a good game. Haslem coming up clutch as well.

Indy still in good shape even with this loss.

Yep. It's basically Lebron and Wade vs a deep Pacers team. Lebron has to do what he did in the 07 playoffs if they are going to win this series.

Pacers had a chance to blow the game open in the 1st but didn't take advantage.

That came back to bite them.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Granger is a fake tough guy... whatever works for him but he looks lame.

Why is it so hard to get that he's just gettin' into their heads??  AND IT'S WORKING

Obviously actually fighting would be completely counterproductive...

Yeah he totally got into their heads

Finally Wade playing like Wade and a third player (Haslem) stepping up. It's great to know that his mid-range jumper that's been missing may be back, but to me 4 rebounds in 25 minutes still isn't completely Haslem-like, especially with Bosh out.

The team that has out-rebounded the other so far this series has won the game every time. And each game, they out rebounded the other by about 10 rebounds. The Heat will need a more balanced rebounding to win this series.

Worst part is LeBron and Wade need to keep doing this for them to win.
Danny Granger...no one takes that fool seriously, let's be real.  Garnett/Pierce/Kobe, maybe those guys can get in Bron's head but Danny Granger?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Will Bosh be back for the next series if Miami can pull this out?

first of all, does the whole pacers team have anger management issues? i know it's the playoffs and they should be intense and everything but they need to chill. 

that boy bron
pimp.gif

2ahfbzo.jpg

With Lebron and wade playin like this it takes a lot of pressure off the rest of the team to make their shots. I think those open 3s will be goin down at home. I can see a blowout win for the heat tomorrow.

Talbert

Originally Posted by milbert

With Lebron and wade playin like this it takes a lot of pressure off the rest of the team to make their shots. I think those open 3s will be goin down at home. I can see a blowout win for the heat tomorrow.

Talbert

i can guarantee the heat dont win tomorrow...

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Granger is a fake tough guy... whatever works for him but he looks lame.

Why is it so hard to get that he's just gettin' into their heads??  AND IT'S WORKING

Obviously actually fighting would be completely counterproductive...

Yeah he totally got into their heads
He disappeared int he 2nd half last game and wade missed 2 of the 3 ft's after granger got in his face, but no its not working what so ever.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

These dudes don't even take Danny Granger and his fugazi tough-guy act seriously....
laugh.gif
@ ANYONE thinking he's getting in their heads.
THIS.
Dwade and Bron stay lookin at Granger like 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Cmon Granger.. You are not about that life
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Talbert

Probably because they don't play tommorrow.

Talbert

I can guarantee that too, we don't play tomorrow

Talbert

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
! Get that fake granger stuff out of here!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
! GO HEAT!

Good win for the heat, bron with 17 boards and 9 assists was the difference maker, youd expect 10-14 outta Haslem with Bosh out.

Its funny around my way, how many heat fans turned celtic fans after game 3
happy.gif

Still without Bosh i cant see the heat getting to/winning the finals, if the pacers were to win this series the celts would have a handy route to getting swept by OKC or the Spurs!

Talbert

me 2 since they don't play until tuesday. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Talbert

Probably because they don't play tommorrow.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Finally Wade playing like Wade and a third player (Haslem) stepping up. It's great to know that his mid-range jumper that's been missing may be back, but to me 4 rebounds in 25 minutes still isn't completely Haslem-like, especially with Bosh out.

The team that has out-rebounded the other so far this series has won the game every time. And each game, they out rebounded the other by about 10 rebounds. The Heat will need a more balanced rebounding to win this series.

This. The Heat will need to rebound, Wade and Lebron will both have to play well, and we need at least 10 points each from Haslem and Chalmers. If we do all these things, we win.

Back
Top Bottom