Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by Oasis

I hate to say it, but it's a 6 game series.
Nonetheless, the journey will still be in effect.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
RESPECT THE FORTUNE TELLER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I will:
Originally Posted by Janitor

Pacers are gonna put up a fight, but I see MIA taking it in 6 . I mean, if the snake-bitten Knicks could eek out one win...

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

If Bosh is ready to play by Monday fine its cool, but no need to rush, as long the bench step up we'll be okay.

If it's Boston I want him back for Game 1.
Mos def or Garnett is getting a light 30 
laugh.gif

I have a question for you guys. As the opposing coach (either Doc Rivers or Doug Collins), if you know you can't stop both Wade and James, who would you concentrate on completely shutting down? Wade or James?
I feel like if you stop LeBron for the most part, 4 out of 7 times you will win the game regardless of what Wade does in my opinion.

You can't let LeBron go off though. When he goes off, the entire team goes off. Wade went nuts tonight and beasted, but he rarely shoots like that anymore. And he doesn't involve the team as well as LeBron does.

IMO, take your chances with wade and continue to double and harass LeBron, don't let that boy get heated up and take your chances with Wade's shooting percentage. 

What do you guys think?

Lebron's team. Wade's team. Anythings fine with me as long as they are winning! ECF! GO HEAT!

Do any of you guys remember the Cavs vs Magic Thread?

When my magic eliminated Lebron and he walked off without shaking hands and all the NT haters were crying and moaning.

Lebron was a poor sport, scum, sore loser etc. But when West and Granger walk off then they get props..

The eye orrrrrr neeeeee

Originally Posted by aepps20

After Dallas beat Miami last year they really needed a tough series where they were down and had to respond.

Yeah especially with Bosh being out.

Pacers let the series slip away in Game 4, had the Heat on their heels up 2-1 and couldn't close the deal.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

How much greater these playoffs would be if D Rose never went down.
Oh yeah!

I constantly get reminded by my Chicago native buddies

roll.gif
@ your sig

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

It is most definitely Wade's team and it will never be Bron's. Good season, good series Pacers.

Boy Bye.
laugh.gif

Wade has even acknowledged its Bron's team.

Another BASED performance.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That man said BOY BYE!!!! I CANT!!!

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

The Pacers are a bunch of Frauds i don't care what no one says
Chill chill.. They got a nice young squad. They'll definitely be back in the ECF mix.

Back
Top Bottom