Hello from Australia !

Hello Nike Talk - Jordan Brand Forum members !

just wanted to say hello to all from Australia !
happy.gif

I started purchasing sneakers when i was about 12years old back in the early 90's. My first pair of Jordan's was the OG VI - Black/Red. Most prized pair in my collection would be my OG XI's Bred's. Still got them and rock them and they still look 90% new
wink.gif

I spew when i read you guys only need to fork out $170 or so for a pair of Signiture Air Jordans (I-XX3 , 2009 , 2010 etc) as they retail in Australia for $300 a pair !!!
mad.gif
  keeping in mind the Australian dollar is pretty on par with the US Dollar. Retro's here sell for about $260 and hybrid/fusion jordans retail for about the same.

The sneaker scene is not as big in Australia, but there are some die hard fans down under . I look forward to contributing my opinions on this forum
smile.gif

Hello Nike Talk - Jordan Brand Forum members !

just wanted to say hello to all from Australia !
happy.gif

I started purchasing sneakers when i was about 12years old back in the early 90's. My first pair of Jordan's was the OG VI - Black/Red. Most prized pair in my collection would be my OG XI's Bred's. Still got them and rock them and they still look 90% new
wink.gif

I spew when i read you guys only need to fork out $170 or so for a pair of Signiture Air Jordans (I-XX3 , 2009 , 2010 etc) as they retail in Australia for $300 a pair !!!
mad.gif
  keeping in mind the Australian dollar is pretty on par with the US Dollar. Retro's here sell for about $260 and hybrid/fusion jordans retail for about the same.

The sneaker scene is not as big in Australia, but there are some die hard fans down under . I look forward to contributing my opinions on this forum
smile.gif

NT family welcomes you too. It's nice to hear from someone across the world. That sucks you have to pay those prices but resellers here in the US jack up the prices to about the same as you pay, if not, more for the unlucky people who couldn't get a pair from the store or online in time.
30t6p3b.gif

NT family welcomes you too. It's nice to hear from someone across the world. That sucks you have to pay those prices but resellers here in the US jack up the prices to about the same as you pay, if not, more for the unlucky people who couldn't get a pair from the store or online in time.
30t6p3b.gif

sydney here, mate.

DO NOT PAY AUSTRALIAN RETAIL ON ANY JORDAN!

i can't emphasise this enough. international prices plus shipping i always end up with $100 or more left over.

btw, your kicks history seems to mirror mine also. good $@$+.

sydney here, mate.

i can't emphasise this enough. international prices plus shipping i always end up with $100 or more left over.

Man! That sucks. i may not have an addiction if i lived out in austrailia. But i know its hard not to buy shoes. So welcome to NT

Man! That sucks. i may not have an addiction if i lived out in austrailia. But i know its hard not to buy shoes. So welcome to NT

Originally Posted by eltouha

sydney here, mate.

Hey Bro
smile.gif

where do you buy your Jordan's from ? i usually pick up a cheap pair here and there from the Nike Factory outlet . But sizing is a risk waiting for them to hit the factory store .

I look at Ebay but am afraid of buying fakes !

Im really keen on getting a pair of the White Red XIII at the moment .

As for the rest of you guys, thank you for your warm welcome
happy.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

sydney here, mate.

Hey Bro
smile.gif

where do you buy your Jordan's from ? i usually pick up a cheap pair here and there from the Nike Factory outlet . But sizing is a risk waiting for them to hit the factory store .

happy.gif

Never be afraid!! Also for those prices u can swoop up heat ffrom here on the buyin n sellin forum

Never be afraid!! Also for those prices u can swoop up heat ffrom here on the buyin n sellin forum

Originally Posted by Vuey

eltouha wrote:

sydney here, mate.

Hey Bro
smile.gif

happy.gif

even the nike factory outlets are a rip off. i've been to a couple of their family and friend discount days and didn't pick up a thing.

i've copped from the buy/sell forum here in NT a few times, you just need to be open minded with international shipping negotiations and always have paypal ready. ebay is good, just be wary of what to look for for security (feedback, tagged photos, price, etc). Best option is to hang out here for a bit and get to know people. Through a couple of local NTer's I copped the flints for about $150 shipped (compare that to our RRP of $260), and am probably the only (or one of a small handful) person in sydney with doernbecher kicks (and i got the 2, 3 and 6).

send me a pm if you wanna talk more.

Originally Posted by Vuey

eltouha wrote:

sydney here, mate.

Hey Bro
smile.gif

happy.gif

even the nike factory outlets are a rip off. i've been to a couple of their family and friend discount days and didn't pick up a thing.

i've copped from the buy/sell forum here in NT a few times, you just need to be open minded with international shipping negotiations and always have paypal ready. ebay is good, just be wary of what to look for for security (feedback, tagged photos, price, etc). Best option is to hang out here for a bit and get to know people. Through a couple of local NTer's I copped the flints for about $150 shipped (compare that to our RRP of $260), and am probably the only (or one of a small handful) person in sydney with doernbecher kicks (and i got the 2, 3 and 6).

send me a pm if you wanna talk more.

Another aussie here

Get a footlocker club card,

10% off.... still not that great but better than nothing and at least you know they're legit

Last year rexona had a 25% off footlocker coupon. I'm hoping they have somthing similar this year

Another aussie here

Get a footlocker club card,

10% off.... still not that great but better than nothing and at least you know they're legit

Last year rexona had a 25% off footlocker coupon. I'm hoping they have somthing similar this year

australia here too..got my J's from footlocker with club card..got some online from eastbay & pys..havent tried buying here in NT.. welcome to NT bro..
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom