Hello from Australia !

Originally Posted by teekay

Who's copping the III's? I'm hanging for them lol gonna cop from my local footlocker and use a voucher I got for Xmas.

I got another spot that is getting them (non footlocker) that usally sits they had the True Blues for nearly 12 months after so will hopefully cop a 2nd pair from there later on
i might get mine in footlocker & wil use my voucher..the III's might be $240, bcoz KICKZ101 have there III's price at $240..FTL & KICKZ are just the same on terms of GR prices..

..guys thanks for that info about id4shoes, had a list already to get from him..
tongue.gif

Who's copping the III's? I'm hanging for them lol gonna cop from my local footlocker and use a voucher I got for Xmas.

I got another spot that is getting them (non footlocker) that usally sits they had the True Blues for nearly 12 months after so will hopefully cop a 2nd pair from there later on
i might get mine in footlocker & wil use my voucher..the III's might be $240, bcoz KICKZ101 have there III's price at $240..FTL & KICKZ are just the same on terms of GR prices..

..guys thanks for that info about id4shoes, had a list already to get from him..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I picked my cement IIIs up online a week ago...$200 shipped..I can handle that for getting a shoe two weeks early and when Australian retail is like 260 for em.
are you rocking them ? or storing them ?
wink.gif

thats a really good price as well !
Haven't rocked them yet, but i will soon. I'm kind of bored of just storing my shoes. Figured what's the point in having them if no one will ever get to see me in them.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I picked my cement IIIs up online a week ago...$200 shipped..I can handle that for getting a shoe two weeks early and when Australian retail is like 260 for em.
are you rocking them ? or storing them ?
wink.gif

thats a really good price as well !
Haven't rocked them yet, but i will soon. I'm kind of bored of just storing my shoes. Figured what's the point in having them if no one will ever get to see me in them.

I was hoping the price wasn't jacked up as usual. I'll cop using my voucher then see if I can get a 2nd online for below retail here. Jay's I rarely ever buy multiples cause I'd rather get another pair of something I don't own but these are my 2nd grails

I was hoping the price wasn't jacked up as usual. I'll cop using my voucher then see if I can get a 2nd online for below retail here. Jay's I rarely ever buy multiples cause I'd rather get another pair of something I don't own but these are my 2nd grails

hey bro
you just got to be weary of the Jordans with the air bubble (III, IV,V and VI) as they tend to crack over time . Happened to my VI's from 2000. spewing i didnt wear them more . So you might be better off just getting the one pair and enjoying them, by the time they are wored out, its time JB will re-retro them anyway
wink.gif

hey bro
you just got to be weary of the Jordans with the air bubble (III, IV,V and VI) as they tend to crack over time . Happened to my VI's from 2000. spewing i didnt wear them more . So you might be better off just getting the one pair and enjoying them, by the time they are wored out, its time JB will re-retro them anyway
wink.gif

hey bro
wink.gif

I got the Mars IV's and Military IV's bought them both DS and wore them a few times and both have cracking
frown.gif

Yeah it's just scary rocking your Fav pair of Jay's knowing it will be a while til you can get a fresh pair. Mite hold out and get the Playoff XIII's 

So where abouts in Sydney does everyone live? Northern Beaches, Manly here 

hey bro
wink.gif

I got the Mars IV's and Military IV's bought them both DS and wore them a few times and both have cracking
frown.gif

Yeah it's just scary rocking your Fav pair of Jay's knowing it will be a while til you can get a fresh pair. Mite hold out and get the Playoff XIII's 

frown.gif

sorry to hear about your IV's
indifferent.gif

I was wearing my Pippen's one day and they looked brand new , walking along in Westfields and the bastards just fell apart ! i was SPEWING ! not to mentioned embarrassed .

I live down in Revesby ( south west Sydney ) i work in the city . any of you Sydney boys keen to catch up for a coffee ?

frown.gif

sorry to hear about your IV's
indifferent.gif

I was wearing my Pippen's one day and they looked brand new , walking along in Westfields and the bastards just fell apart ! i was SPEWING ! not to mentioned embarrassed .

I live down in Revesby ( south west Sydney ) i work in the city . any of you Sydney boys keen to catch up for a coffee ?

@vuey: avatar
pimp.gif
..if im in sydney wanna met u up guys..but unfortunately im from melb..
grin.gif

..we should enjoy n wear our J's..they meant to be worn..hehe..good we r like that..i dont really get worried coz my j's r retros not OG's & i love to wear them as possible..everywhere anywhere..except rainy day..hehehe

@vuey: avatar
pimp.gif
..if im in sydney wanna met u up guys..but unfortunately im from melb..
grin.gif

..we should enjoy n wear our J's..they meant to be worn..hehe..good we r like that..i dont really get worried coz my j's r retros not OG's & i love to wear them as possible..everywhere anywhere..except rainy day..hehehe

Back
Top Bottom