Hello from Australia !

hello there..
well im not from australia, but we're not so far away. just a bit above australia on the map
smile.gif

im from jakarta-indonesia, and im tellin u..its hard to get Js from where i live.
even the worst general releases are not very much obtainable. because nike doesnt carry much bbal shoes in here.
indonesia is more likely a soccer country so they're more serious in terms of soccer shoes.
so we have to buy our Js from abroad...its sucks, but thats the way it is

hello there..
well im not from australia, but we're not so far away. just a bit above australia on the map
smile.gif

im from jakarta-indonesia, and im tellin u..its hard to get Js from where i live.
even the worst general releases are not very much obtainable. because nike doesnt carry much bbal shoes in here.
indonesia is more likely a soccer country so they're more serious in terms of soccer shoes.
so we have to buy our Js from abroad...its sucks, but thats the way it is

oh man, seaglow. i've been after it for months. there is an aussie distributor, but i don't like their dodgy paper forms, i'm hanging for some on ebay. my xx2 are as yellow as piss
frown.gif

i'm a size 9 (now, shrunk from a 10 back in my teens). i had the og and 2000 black infras and wore them both till they fell apart. also the og black red xi. my two favourite shoes.

oh man, seaglow. i've been after it for months. there is an aussie distributor, but i don't like their dodgy paper forms, i'm hanging for some on ebay. my xx2 are as yellow as piss
frown.gif

i'm a size 9 (now, shrunk from a 10 back in my teens). i had the og and 2000 black infras and wore them both till they fell apart. also the og black red xi. my two favourite shoes.

i think some boating good's stores made sell an Australian version/equilvalent of Sea Glow . I'll call a few up tomorrow.

will get back to you guys .

size 9 ! shoes look really good in a 9 
smokin.gif
   i love my OG XI's Breds.... they still clean as !

Moelest , i can imagine it being tough to get shoes to JK-Indo ! we get about 60% or so of the releases here in Australia , but easier with sites like this and Ebay to get more !

i think some boating good's stores made sell an Australian version/equilvalent of Sea Glow . I'll call a few up tomorrow.

will get back to you guys .

size 9 ! shoes look really good in a 9 
smokin.gif
   i love my OG XI's Breds.... they still clean as !

Moelest , i can imagine it being tough to get shoes to JK-Indo ! we get about 60% or so of the releases here in Australia , but easier with sites like this and Ebay to get more !

hey bro im in brisbane where abouts are u???

i hardly ever cop from foot locker or any store. usually cop online.... i actually just counted my pairs and i got 48 J's. Came on here to check some release dates on what might be the 50th pair. I usually only cop OG colourways unless its a tight retro colourway.

i cop alot of GR releases off PYS or Eastbay and occasionally size.co.uk - especially off size if im only getting one pair cos their shipping is hella cheap. but the dollar these days is so good it doesnt really matter. i feel like im always saving compared to the prices in store here!

Welcome to NT tho! i dont post as much as i used to but its always good to come on and see other aussie/kiwis on here!

i hardly ever cop from foot locker or any store. usually cop online.... i actually just counted my pairs and i got 48 J's. Came on here to check some release dates on what might be the 50th pair. I usually only cop OG colourways unless its a tight retro colourway.

i cop alot of GR releases off PYS or Eastbay and occasionally size.co.uk - especially off size if im only getting one pair cos their shipping is hella cheap. but the dollar these days is so good it doesnt really matter. i feel like im always saving compared to the prices in store here!

Welcome to NT tho! i dont post as much as i used to but its always good to come on and see other aussie/kiwis on here!

Originally Posted by Vuey

Drinknike and boytwo thanks for the tip ! I got a footlocker card, used it this afternoon to purchase a pair of IX's white/black for $162 !
Just need to tell the wife about it now
tongue.gif
feel u man..
laugh.gif
..my wife get upset everytime i buy J's..she had some J's too..
smokin.gif

Drinknike and boytwo thanks for the tip ! I got a footlocker card, used it this afternoon to purchase a pair of IX's white/black for $162 !
tongue.gif
feel u man..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

hey Mate 

im in Sydney. 48 pairs !!!
wink.gif
 thats awesome !!! i would love to have that many, but i made a decision this year to wear ALL my Jordans and enjoy them. As i hardly wore my 00 VI's and the soles are starting to crack and turning yellow . So im just going to wear them all ! once they are destroyed, i will buy new ones . Im only planning to get the XIII's red/whites and on the look out for some XX3 Chicago's and im done for now ehehehe  

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

hey Mate 

im in Sydney. 48 pairs !!!
wink.gif
 thats awesome !!! i would love to have that many, but i made a decision this year to wear ALL my Jordans and enjoy them. As i hardly wore my 00 VI's and the soles are starting to crack and turning yellow . So im just going to wear them all ! once they are destroyed, i will buy new ones . Im only planning to get the XIII's red/whites and on the look out for some XX3 Chicago's and im done for now ehehehe  

Originally Posted by boytwo

tongue.gif
feel u man..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

When we were dating, i could get away with buying a few pairs and just mix them in with my collection and she didnt notice, but now we got shared bank accounts etc and she knows when a transaction comes up from Footlocker/Nike Factory/Ebay !!! 
ohwell.gif

I buy her the odd piece of Tiffany & Co @!%$ to keep her off my back
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by boytwo

tongue.gif
feel u man..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

When we were dating, i could get away with buying a few pairs and just mix them in with my collection and she didnt notice, but now we got shared bank accounts etc and she knows when a transaction comes up from Footlocker/Nike Factory/Ebay !!! 
ohwell.gif

I buy her the odd piece of Tiffany & Co @!%$ to keep her off my back
tongue.gif

Hey man i'm from aus as well! Melb to be exact! Check out the seller ID4Shoes on eBay, he's got some XIII Red/White for not a bad price, plus quick shipping and all his ***% is legit, i've copped from him before so no worries for you there. He also has the occasional rarity too! So definitely check him out! Also, i picked up some seaglow off of ebay earlier this year. I can't find the sellers name as its disappeared from my account but i just messaged an American seller and begged him to ship it out to me, and he agreed! I used it on my Fire Red Vs on the soles and damn it worked well! Straight icey, but didn't work for the netting
ohwell.gif
. But yeh good to see some more aussies on here!

Hey man i'm from aus as well! Melb to be exact! Check out the seller ID4Shoes on eBay, he's got some XIII Red/White for not a bad price, plus quick shipping and all his ***% is legit, i've copped from him before so no worries for you there. He also has the occasional rarity too! So definitely check him out! Also, i picked up some seaglow off of ebay earlier this year. I can't find the sellers name as its disappeared from my account but i just messaged an American seller and begged him to ship it out to me, and he agreed! I used it on my Fire Red Vs on the soles and damn it worked well! Straight icey, but didn't work for the netting
ohwell.gif

Welcome.

Nothing wrong with ebay. Just do your research. That includes reading the Jordan buying guides on ebay, the legit check here on NT and you tube videos on how to spot fakes. It is time well spent.

Welcome.

Nothing wrong with ebay. Just do your research. That includes reading the Jordan buying guides on ebay, the legit check here on NT and you tube videos on how to spot fakes. It is time well spent.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

ohwell.gif

hey mate , thanks for the tip !
How much did you end up paying for the Sea Glow ? if you got some left over, did you want to sell it to me ? I tried a few boating stores and clark rubber, but none have heard of it or anything similar
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

ohwell.gif

hey mate , thanks for the tip !
How much did you end up paying for the Sea Glow ? if you got some left over, did you want to sell it to me ? I tried a few boating stores and clark rubber, but none have heard of it or anything similar
embarassed.gif

I think i paid about $30 shipped..somewhere around that price. I only bought a small bottle though, so unfortunately, none leftover. Sorry man. But have a look on eBay, theres a few guys who sell it on there, try emailing one and see if they'll ship it here. Also, http://www.islandgirlproducts.com/, that's the website. So try contacting them, they might be able to ship some over to you as well!

I think i paid about $30 shipped..somewhere around that price. I only bought a small bottle though, so unfortunately, none leftover. Sorry man. But have a look on eBay, theres a few guys who sell it on there, try emailing one and see if they'll ship it here. Also, http://www.islandgirlproducts.com/, that's the website. So try contacting them, they might be able to ship some over to you as well!

@Vuey: i saw ur collection man & its
pimp.gif
..i got some but dont knw wer to post them..i dont have OG's ..jst retros & some jordan brand..

Back
Top Bottom