Hello Niketalk!

My old Screename on NT was "hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS". Couldn't log into my old one so this is my new one!

(I've been away from home and in a Impatient Drug Rehab Program called Daytop since March 26th. THey let me come home for this weekend since i've been doing good but I won't be completed until late December or sometime during the Beginning of next year according to my P.O.)

So I'll be back home hopefully soon and my wish for everybody here...Dont be Like how I used to be, because I Have learned the hard way that Drug Free is the Way to be!
smile.gif

Peace!

Welcome home dude. My brother is a recovering addict (heroine, crack-ready rock) & has been clean an amazing 10 years...Good luck on your sobriety...

good to hear you are getting yourself together. i lost my long time girl friend to addiction. glad you got help before it was too late. that's a pretty intensive program you are in. never heard of them going past 3 months.

Last edited:
Interesting that you would come here as one of your first stops. Another testament to the power of community here on NT.

Good luck on your journey famb

Should share your story if you're willing, might help individuals here.

Best of luck and stay at it! :nthat:

Welcome back! Keep up the tremendous progress, my man. Life is truly beautiful and meant to be enjoyed one day at a time.

Congrats on your progress!  I'd offer to help recover your old account name for use here, but honestly I don't think it represents you anymore.  

Here's to your fresh start.  Respect. 

Back
Top Bottom