Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

laugh.gif
The Saturn

Lolol... I was wondering when you would finally come wit it.

Its pretty amazing how long and how few people knew... I remember going to places and people always asking me if I was snuggs and how my shop was doing...

We had some funny moments at the old shop tho... Yall kept me rolling.

Hey but real talk it has been some pretty good times through all of this... Now is time for round two!!!

Remember when we made this lol...

1119896837_m.jpg

and the myspace

http://www.myspace.com/snugglesmcduggal

But buddy what is good tomorrow????

Let me know where the party at... DJ Smallz on the one and twos..

ecka eck..

Aye,

Yep, I familiar with Drake. was listening to Comeback Season for a good 2 weeks. Have to admit, that's someone that NT put me up on.

And that was Will that dealt with your boy Jason. Will usually spoke to individuals.

It's funny, because we had infants shoes, but I kept all of them for one season because I had a son. He came out the womb with 6 pairs of sample Jordans.LOL

And Dorian, whatup! knew you'd be surprised...

Yep, Luckies on Wednesday. Just found out Gorilla ZOe is having a party there, so Zahir is gonna be in the building too!

Hit me up or go to the shop

And I remember Cam's Saturn. That car has been in the making for a looooooooooong time

Also, thought it was cool when he posted the Whips on the Street threads because some of those cars were my homies and I see a lot of them in the streets ofAtlanta

I'll try to snap some photos of the gear. I know a lot of people on this board years ago bought a grip of Polo in sizes too big to mess with now. I am in the same boat and now I have responsibilities, I really just try to snag some nice sale items from Dilliards and don't really have any super rare items, just like to throw something together every morning. I also do the Japanese streetwear a little
In my experience, South Lake and Arbor Place tend to have the most bang for the buck for just throwing some %%$# together... I just bought 7sweaters and sweatshirts fro like $200 this past Sunday. I don't really know how to explain the phenomenon, but it happens that you come across somethingevery now and again. The Lo boots (Conquests and Dovers) were on sale at Cumberland for like $70 a couple weeks ago, picked up the Conquests. I liked thezippers...

Yep, I familiar with Drake. was listening to Comeback Season for a good 2 weeks. Have to admit, that's someone that NT put me up on.
Yeah the new mixtape is out next week.

laugh.gif
my dude Will got OD tatted.
Thas wussup tho, I wonder who's
doin his ink. I need to get my iissh
finished.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

team_killermike.jpg

Shorty in the middle....

[T-Pain] Who the @#%* is that? [/T-Pain]

Her name is ACE.
pimp.gif

Not gone put her B.I. out there though. (myspace's...ect.)

Yo yall gone be in Vegas for that Magic show next month?

Whatup,

Joebonnano - Man, I have never been out to those malls. They are just too far from where I stay. And those zipper boots are cool for the $70...

Tdot - I know that mixtape is sounding nice. I got some homies that are fiendin for some new material from your boy.

Jordanpheen - Whatup

and yep, that's Ace and she's in my team. She says that Stroker's hot wings are her favorite, so that tells you how cool she is, but pleasedon't put her B.I. out there. The wolves are out, and I'll be the one to hear it if yall try to holla and are lame...

I dunno if I'll do Magic. First, no disrespect to Vegas heads, but I don't like it out there.

Also, any Atlanta heads wanna come kick it with me on my birthday tomorrow at Luckie Lounge, PM me your first and last name. I got yall before 11:30...

laugh.gif
I often times think I stay too far from those places, too, but sometimes a deal is a deal. I bought the last pair at $70. I work straight up Luckie fromthe Lounge at Centennial. I may have to stop thru. I think Luckie been smellin a lil bit of their own +$+ a lot lately since they got Frank Ski on Saturdays,but it's all good. Sunshine and Charm rolls are still CRACK.

Yo T,

are both you and Will under 25?

If so, props for making so many moves thus far.

Hey Snuggle are you Korean? I'm just move down here around Atlanta too, man there ain't much asian people down here.....

Hey,

JoeBonnano - Yeah, I just started messing with Luckies and only on Wednesdays. Sushi in the club with good music playing FTW

doyung - I'll be 25 tomorrow and thanks

and I'm not Korean. I'm Japanese/Chinese. Will is Vietnamese.

Wanna see some asians, go to Asian Square in Chamblee or hit up Velvet Room on asian night.

I've been on here a long time now and I ALWAYS thought Snuggles was some white kid living in Stone Mountain
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Those Polo Country boots are fire and are from 93-94, I still have my black pair sz 11.5...I recently peeped the new pairs they dropped and the girls versionis almost Identical to those the 93's except for the polo country unfortunatly, I think the new mens version are do-do....

Back
Top Bottom