Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

You added my homie Will. He said he can't remember hardly anyone from Highschool, so he was just gonna "Swagg it out" LOL

I sent you a request sir. Look for a long Japanese name. lol

and i don't know of a Latika? fill me in...
well Zahir didn't tell you that his real name is Jamal... and he was on a game show a year ago and won a lot of money.... Latika is a girl hemet on a train a long time ago when he was an orphan in mumbai. I thought she was the love of his life, but you know money changes peeps. lol

Wow.

Coolest NT thread in a loonnggg time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Makes me realize how long I've been on this forum. It will be 8 damn years in April...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

Zahir taught me how to stunt on another level. He wears new season Polo, not on sale, and wears undershirts that match his sweater, but the undershirt goes unnoticed all day. He also goes to Olive Garden to eat by himself and orders a Dr. Pepper and a virgin smoothie drink at the same time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
OMG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to answer the questions too. My Job Title = clothing/sneaker store owner. It's cool, but not as cool as you think. Been looking into eventpromotions too, know some people that eat nice off that

And Ben, I don't know how to quote on here yet, but everything you just said doesn't even register in my brainium. I call this guy and he is eatingpancakes with some clients out the club at 4:30 AM eastern time. He has no time for civilians, I swear mane.

Ok, all this recent going out has my sleep schedule messed up. I'll check to see if this is still active tomorrow.

Peace

lol, T you need to get out more.... that *%$+ went right over your head like the shoes that were thrown @ george bush. jeezus. lol

l_ee3ae4edd34b12e836e0e948205160b5.jpg

2008-11-13-photo_02_hires.jpg

I can't find the pic of me and him from magic... but HHHAAHAHHHAAAA, WHERE IS MY DUDE ZAHIR?

Zahir taught me how to stunt on another level. He wears new season Polo, not on sale, and wears undershirts that match his sweater, but the undershirt goes unnoticed all day. He also goes to Olive Garden to eat by himself and orders a Dr. Pepper and a virgin smoothie drink at the same time.

i gotta do the regular price polo because the indians i socialize with know what's on sale and what's not. and yes, the undershirt matches, butnobody sees it. same with the goldtoe socks which are never repeated. nothing fits more perfect than a virgin pair. and the solo og lunch must be done twicea week or ya boy is dahn.

ben, you don't have this pic because it was taken with my camera, lol. me and t were stuntin' in that pacifica thang, yeen even know...

whyareyoulookingatmyhostandfilenameson.jpg

And Ben, I don't know how to quote on here yet, but everything you just said doesn't even register in my brainium. I call this guy and he is eating pancakes with some clients out the club at 4:30 AM eastern time. He has no time for civilians, I swear mane.

laugh.gif
t textin me talkin bout, "latika?" yes, i was withcustomers tonight. hung out with the whole desert storm squad becuase i'm doing jewelry for the main behind the scenes guys.

So you guys were two people.....

now whats the big deal about this post?

Im missing something here.

Snuggs,
Great to see the face(s) behind the name. I hope that all is well and that the "project" that you were working on a year or so back is off theground with the
Nike and JB accounts.

Cool story. Amazing...but honestly I never believed snuggles was a female..but I never would of guess he was a two headed freak..
smh.gif
weird.
jk
smile.gif

this is so cool. i'm in shock right now. like watchin a great movie then the crazy plot twist / revelation comes at the end andyou're like "oh snap! he did it!"
laugh.gif

the famous snuggles...
pimp.gif
at the pics and news you use to give us backin the days in the jordan forum..for some reason i always thought you were like some middle aged white guy that worked for jordan brand...

Awesome. I was around back in the day when yall would drop info. I just want to say thank you.

damn...back then, it was like a daily thing to ask if snuggles had new pics.

had thousands of kids and older folks talkin bout the new releases and whatnot.

that must've been somethin.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Snuggles you should post some pictures of some past samples ...

... Please ?
frown.gif

nerd.gif
that doesn't make much sense considering most of the samples posted before actually came out, unless it's some samples that were actuallydifferent than the GR.

Back
Top Bottom