Help 5 Year old Aidan fund his chemo by Purchasing his drawings.

[h3]AidansMonsters is on vacation.[/h3]
Hello from Aidan's Monsters! We are closed for the holiday and we are hope to open up in January with some new material, as soon as Aunt Mandi gets all of the orders out! We are all so VERY grateful for your donations, contributions, thoughts, and gifts. We can never say thank you enough. We are completely humbled by the outpouring of support we have received from everyone. Thank you SO much and have a wonderful holiday season!

Love,
Aunt Mandi and The Reed Family

[h3]AidansMonsters is on vacation.[/h3]
Hello from Aidan's Monsters! We are closed for the holiday and we are hope to open up in January with some new material, as soon as Aunt Mandi gets all of the orders out! We are all so VERY grateful for your donations, contributions, thoughts, and gifts. We can never say thank you enough. We are completely humbled by the outpouring of support we have received from everyone. Thank you SO much and have a wonderful holiday season!

Love,
Aunt Mandi and The Reed Family

Bump! This little boy has to hustle his drawings to pay for his chemo.. I don't want to be continuously bumping this on my own. C'mon fellas

Bump! This little boy has to hustle his drawings to pay for his chemo.. I don't want to be continuously bumping this on my own. C'mon fellas

Damn, this is sad
frown.gif

hes still doing this? if this is the kid i saw on world news they made $50k within the first month they started it awhile back.

hes still doing this? if this is the kid i saw on world news they made $50k within the first month they started it awhile back.

Back
Top Bottom