HELP H-TOWN WHO'S HAVING MIDNIGHT MADDNESS

Joined Jun 19, 2005
HELP H-TOWN I ALWAYS GO TO GULFGATES MIDNIGHT MADDESS AT FOOT ACTION. I JUZ CALLED THEY SAID THEY WEREN'T HAVIN IT. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THEY ARE OR NOT? Or if anyone else is goin to hav it?? Please help
Quote:[hr][/hr]IF I AM WALKING I AM J WALKING[hr][/hr]

AIM:ajgswa713

Joined Aug 2, 2006
^ an event where they sell a highly expected Saturday release, on the Friday before at midnight. I've gone to some a couple times at Athlete's Foot on Fondren & W. Belfort.

As for the post starter, I have no idea who's doing it.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

Joined Sep 9, 2006
How are release nights like those at that place NikeShoeAddict? Does it relatively get pretty packed? They sell out every time of all the sizes?

Joined Jun 19, 2005
well heres wha happend i started off at fondren. saw a shoplifter get his lol. but they didnt have my size. so we went to northwest to get a ticket but missed that too. ended up at gulfgate at 4 a.m. n copped wit ease at 9:40
tha cgs were worth it

Quote:[hr][/hr]IF I AM WALKING I AM J WALKING[hr][/hr]
AIM:ajgswa713

Joined Sep 18, 2005
^^^^ how was your experience of gettin these in sharpstown? i was about to go to sharpstown if i wasnt goin to make it to the midnight release. it wasnt packed as i thought it would be . they had 20 pairs.

Joined Feb 24, 2007
its rediculous at sharpstown. in the morning is a line but as they ar about to open the doors it turns into a mob and everyone starts running to the store.then when your in line people start skipping cuz of their homeboys and some just cut in even if they dont know you

Joined Feb 8, 2004
i noticed a lil over glue hanging off dat side of my J's as well... It's not gonna stop me from wearing em thou!
Wanted List:
Anything in a sz. 12

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Joined Sep 9, 2006
I had a whack glue stain on the suede near the plastic, but overall great shoe.

Anyone go to Greenspoint, I heard they had a lot of pairs? That sucks about Sharps, but it seemed like 2-3 places there were gonna have the kicks.

Joined Feb 6, 2005
with ease again this time it was footaction that got me with a discount..... :pimp:
will pickup tomarrow, was S-town packed as always like the grape release or was it worse? i would love to see some pics if possible.

Joined Feb 8, 2004
Both AA's had a line bout 40 to 50 peeps long...
Jordan Cool Grey III's sz. 12 for $200 shipped or B/O!!! PM me for details...

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Top Bottom