HELP!......How to get paint off a car???

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

definitely get the car washed to get rid of the gasoline residue
For sure, I told her to do that las night after she got home..........Before she called me she called the Police and told them what happened and theysaid "well what would you like us to do?" kinda sucks but im just glad it came off because she was super upset.......it's her first real car andshe takes good care of it

The most annoying thing with that is that you'll never get it off the plastic/rubber trim. At least it could be replaced - not too hard a job.

Decent job getting the paint off though.

b5935a2ce2ff93786e82bf6574b3ebe1cd677d8.jpg

laugh.gif

What did he use a blow pen to write that??

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

For sure, I told her to do that las night after she got home..........Before she called me she called the Police and told them what happened and they said "well what would you like us to do?" kinda sucks but im just glad it came off because she was super upset.......it's her first real car and she takes good care of it

that's idiotic of them.
I'd at least ask to file a police report for vandalism to the car...just in case.

she'll need it especially if he escalates things...later on, if she needs it she can show to a judge any police reports for a restraining order.

ALWAYS CYA...if it's not written down...it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

For sure, I told her to do that las night after she got home..........Before she called me she called the Police and told them what happened and they said "well what would you like us to do?" kinda sucks but im just glad it came off because she was super upset.......it's her first real car and she takes good care of it

that's idiotic of them.
I'd at least ask to file a police report for vandalism to the car...just in case.

she'll need it especially if he escalates things...later on, if she needs it she can show to a judge any police reports for a restraining order.

ALWAYS CYA...if it's not written down...it didn't happen.
I know! I told her that they said they would "file something" but never even came down to look at the car and now nothing can be done becauseit's off the car now..........I told her she should have got more firm with them to come down, but insted she drove to my house after them not shoiwing upafter 2hrs

lazy police arnt gonna waste their time for that. if she wanted to make a report she should have jused went down to the station

Back
Top Bottom