HELP! I ATE A MYSTERIOUS BROWNIE

Joined Mar 30, 2004
okayz so i go to PENN STATE but i rarely EVER go out unless its to the library or my buddy from chem class's room to play left 4 dead. well my roommate (we dont really get along too gr8) invited me to his frat party. at first i said no because i have an exam in 2 weekz and need a lot of studying!! but in the end he convinced me to go because he said hot babez would be there LOLZ
i dont get much action im very education-orientated. anywayz. so i am at the frat party and my roommate and his pals had a tray of brownies out and they told me to eat them. in fear of being a loser i ate 3. i havent felt right since (it was 4hrz ago) i keep seeing spots and hearing voicesz that are not realli there. stupid things are becoming funniez and i think there is a monster in my closet. am i high?

Joined Aug 5, 2008
Look on the bright side, at least you didn't whip out your pecker to compare it to your friends.

Joined Mar 18, 2008
Its not that serious, just ride it out. You can't OD/die from weed, and only you can control how much you "freak out" over the "trip." And you should take advantage of being at a school with good parties and crap. Keep some balance between studying and socializing, you should enjoy your undergrad

Joined Nov 6, 2007
oh you in for a ride

sit back and relax ... you should go hit up that L4D b4 it fades away

Joined Oct 8, 2004
reminds me of this
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Joined Feb 21, 2010
This has to be fake. You can not be that oblivious.
And well if you are, then have fun. Sit back, relax, and put on some good tunes.

Joined Jan 2, 2010
unless u go to an office party or a kid's birthday party the brownies will get u high

what college kids just bake brownies for the hell of it?

Joined Mar 19, 2006
Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

reminds me of this
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

you had it right the first time.

northdade

Banned
Joined Jun 2, 2008
lol u ate 3, sorry but ur a looser 4 doin that 2 urself, you'll prolly pass out in a min. but weed brownies ftw

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now